2.6.0d Patch Notes

Finally got a Monstrous Treasure - 5 minutes ago - I was soooooo excited. You guessed it, I had Ambush and Perandus leaguestones => Massive Marshes map of Empty. And now I know why. Even so, PoE's still the greatest game. Ever. (No citation needed.)
My signature: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/preferences
Thx a lot GGG <3
Swear vamp. wings were on sale this morning... :/ should have got them but I was at work.. next time
Wish you would "fix" Scold's. You fucking ruined so many fun builds and totally broke that item.
keep up the good work!
Maybe I'll finally get to spend my Perandus coins.
"
Wish you would "fix" Scold's. You fucking ruined so many fun builds and totally broke that item.

?
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"The Leaguestone progress bar now appears red when the leaguestone has not activated because it is underleveled for the area that the player is in."

why do you always wait for players to report OBVIOUS flaws in your league features before you fix them. don't you have any kind of internal beta testing?! the exact same thing happened e.g. with the talisman upgrade window in the talisman league that needed a patch to make it so you could Ctrl + Click talismans from your inventory to the window. I bet that at least 90% of players tried to move talismans from the inventory with Ctrl + Click during the first week of playing the Talisman league, only to find out: it wasn't implemented. how did you miss that?!?!!?

ggg, stop reminding up again and again and again that your game design department is the incompetent black sheep of the company. WE KNOW ALREADY

this snowflake has serious issues. also his demands are hilarious. go play WoW or something basement dweller
Thank you!

The Perandus and Onslaught LS changes are particularly exciting.
I'm loving the Perandus LS changes! That league was one of my all time favorites!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info