Terminus Est Flicker [2.6 LSC]

"
reeld wrote:
Any idea what should i improve first ?

try getting a 6l terminus est, then you can use lightning coil again
Hey very nice buildguide, im following it to and im stuck at 83 atm i feel like everything is 1 shoting me. Any tips on how to improve it?(is it really worth getting a coil)
Here is my gear:
Spoiler

And another thing i have to mention it happens from time to time that i run out of charges, can you get more crit somehow? I only have around 70% without charges
Last edited by missbunocu on Mar 14, 2017, 6:32:44 PM
"
missbunocu wrote:
Hey very nice buildguide, im following it to and im stuck at 83 atm i feel like everything is 1 shoting me. Any tips on how to improve it?(is it really worth getting a coil)
Here is my gear:
Spoiler

And another thing i have to mention it happens from time to time that i run out of charges, can you get more crit somehow? I only have around 70% without charges

If you are using Abyssus, you definitely want some way to mitigate the increased damage taken. If you swapped it out with Starkonja, you would probably notice you aren't getting 1-shot as much anymore.

Since you are using a 4-link cyclone, you can start off each map by cycloning the first pack to crit and gain frenzy charges. Then you can flicker away after that initial cyclone mob.
What kind of jewels should i be using?
Been playing around with added chaos damage, and it works really well.

Flicker + multistrike + melee splash + melee physical + increased critical strikes + added chaos.

Was lacking in defense so I added CWDT + Immortal call + increased duration

and using blasphemy + warlords mark for endurance charges and more leech.

Thoughts?

Great build btw.
Last edited by Xzyte on Mar 14, 2017, 11:25:01 PM
"
Xzyte wrote:

Flicker + multistrike + melee splash + melee physical + increased critical strikes + added chaos.

i prefer fortify as 6th link, it helps vs elemental damage too.
Giving up vulnearability and an aura isnt worht it in my opinion for the bit of lifeleech you get from warlords mark
"
SteamHämmer wrote:
"
Xzyte wrote:

i prefer fortify as 6th link, it helps vs elemental damage too.
Giving up vulnearability and an aura isnt worht it in my opinion for the bit of lifeleech you get from warlords mark

Didn't feel the need to use fortify on flicker as I have it on leap so it's permanently up anyway.

I keep testing different setups , right now using artic armor + herald of ice + curse on hit + warlords mark, endurance charges are great for defense and immortal call.

I'm using Witchfire Brew for vuln.

What aura are you talking about?
Last edited by Xzyte on Mar 15, 2017, 5:26:13 PM
"
Xzyte wrote:
Didn't feel the need to use fortify on flicker as I have it on leap so it's permanently up anyway.

I keep testing different setups , right now using artic armor + herald of ice + curse on hit + warlords mark, endurance charges are great for defense and immortal call.

I'm using Witchfire Brew for vuln.

What aura are you talking about?

if your using warlords mark you cant use vulnerability at the same time unless you get +1 curse from somewhere, i thought you gonna use it with blasphemy which wouldnt leave enough mana forgrace+arctic armour
Lovin the build, first time flicker and its tight

Still dying a bit, would using daresso's defiance increase the phys damage I take too much?
Just a disclaimer. I would not attempt this build for HC; sometimes you just stop in the middle of a pack, and get squashed.

Amazingly fast clear with the ability to actually kill yellow mobs/bosses unlike Vaal Sparker!

If you are looking for a first league SC build I would greatly recommend this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info