Terminus Est Flicker [2.6 LSC]

"

I got Legacy Lightning coil just today with abyssus. Before that, i could do T15 maps (including Core), but i was unable to kill Phoenix. Anyone here can do guardians? I know Chimera is pretty much impossible becouse of the immunities, but i don't really wanna waste another T16 map just to see if i can do it.

not gonna happen bro.
- How can you regen mana?

- Where do you get chaos res?

- Do you really reach 85% crit?
For those asking about the mana leech, you have all the sustain you need with the 0.4% attack damage leeched as mana on the small node right before Vitality Void cluster.

Crit wise i have maintained 90%+ with removing most of my crit from gear in the first place to have higher resistances, so yeah it's possible.
Feel free to check my sale's thread !
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/80129

Team No_Maps - Doriq representing.
Currently level 86.
"
kewlmidgetman wrote:
Any suggestions the survivability of this build sucks

get Vaal Pact

"
shiousuke wrote:
- How can you regen mana?

- Where do you get chaos res?

- Do you really reach 85% crit?

- from the manaleech at the leech cluster

- 35% from Atziri's Promise, i didnt feel the need for chaos resistance because ther is nothing that deals much chaos damge besides chayula maybe

- Yes, with 0 critchance on my gear

"

I got Legacy Lightning coil just today with abyssus. Before that, i could do T15 maps (including Core), but i was unable to kill Phoenix. Anyone here can do guardians? I know Chimera is pretty much impossible becouse of the immunities, but i don't really wanna waste another T16 map just to see if i can do it.

Phoenix should be much easier as assassin instead of slayer because hes not immune to poison or bleeding, the immunities doesnt matter as slayer because you didnt go for any poison damage,

Have you given thought to something like Alpha's Howl or Heretic's Veil and running Grace, AA and a curse?
Just popping in to say, terminus est is broken.

I'm not playing this build exactly, still ass but not going for abyssus or lc as of yet (temp leagues so I'm broke). However the speed you kill is comparable if not faster than Vaal spark. You need so little to gewr up to. Highly recommend people try this it's so fun.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
MDJD wrote:
Have you given thought to something like Alpha's Howl or Heretic's Veil and running Grace, AA and a curse?

gives free blasphemy + vunerability
I'm assuming this build can do about tier 15 maps? I'm going to switch to this build once I farm up a few more regrets and color and link terminus. Is it possible to switch out items/gems for tier 16? Looks like this build will farm maps fast.
I'm running a version of this and mana sustain against bosses doesn't exist. I'm burning through something like 200 mana per second and would need around 1600 unreserved mana in order for leech to keep up. It's fine against trash thanks to the 10 mana per kill but any long boss feels like I need blue koolaid or Thief's Torment.
"
I'm running a version of this and mana sustain against bosses doesn't exist. I'm burning through something like 200 mana per second and would need around 1600 unreserved mana in order for leech to keep up. It's fine against trash thanks to the 10 mana per kill but any long boss feels like I need blue koolaid or Thief's Torment.

I haven't fought anything super tanky yet but most bosses die in seconds so it's not relevant if you ask me. Guardians you already have shit you will need to dodge so you have time to let leech top you off, but if you need more there's leech in a couple places litterally attached to the tree already just pick some of that up if you think you need it.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info