Terminus Est Flicker [2.6 LSC]

Is it really worth scaling poison without 100%poison chance. So far i only see 65% poison on bleeding ennemy and 55% chance to bleed ennemy. Is adding a voidheart be a good option?
It's only for bosses since you destroy norm-rare.Well 3.0 totally gut dd so dk how this build will perform vs harbosses and abyssus nerf aswell.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Jul 16, 2017, 12:07:46 PM
Ok, cool build ... I repec'd into this a month ago and have been playing it off and on. A few things:

1) Any thoughts on changes for 3.0? Seems like the bleed/poison nerfs are gonna kill this build or at least make it so that different ascendancy points need to be used, right? For 3.0, maybe take Ambush and Assasinate instead of Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery? Still worried about getting extra charges now that the bandit quest rewards have changed so much.

2) Instead of the suggested gem setup, here's a few changes I felt performed better for me:
Given:
6-link: Flicker + Melee Splash + Mulstistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Fortify / Increased Critical Damage

I use:
6-link: Flicker + Melee Splash + Mulstistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Added Fire (Added fire gives better DPS than Fortify or Increased Critical Damage from what I can see).

Given:
Increased Duration + Vaal Haste + Vaal lightning Trap, Grace

I changed:
I don't have a Vaal lightning Trap and I noticed that my crit chance was WAY lower than I'd like it to be, so I use a Summon Ice Golem instead for the Crit and Accuracy (does die a lot so requires recasting).

3) Lastly, a trick I'll share but hope doesn't get the item nerfed: The first few attacks when you have no charges up can be really rough if you don't luck out and gets crits. So I started using a Brinerot Flag unique shield (cost about 1 chaos on poe.trade) on weapon swap with an Enduring cry gem in it. That shield gives you 2 Power Charges on use of any War Cry. So before I run into a battle charge-less, I swap to that, use Enduring cry (and get an Endurance charge at least too!) and get 2 'free' power charges, then swap back to the Terminus Est and start attacking. Can even wait and cast it twice (after cooldown) and maximize power charges (3 or 4 depending if you took Merci Alira reward).
Last edited by jbd007 on Jul 30, 2017, 7:27:44 PM
"
jbd007 wrote:
Ok, cool build ... I repec'd into this a month ago and have been playing it off and on. A few things:

1) Any thoughts on changes for 3.0? Seems like the bleed/poison nerfs are gonna kill this build or at least make it so that different ascendancy points need to be used, right? For 3.0, maybe take Ambush and Assasinate instead of Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery? Still worried about getting extra charges now that the bandit quest rewards have changed so much.

2) Instead of the suggested gem setup, here's a few changes I felt performed better for me:
Given:
6-link: Flicker + Melee Splash + Mulstistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Fortify / Increased Critical Damage

I use:
6-link: Flicker + Melee Splash + Mulstistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Added Fire (Added fire gives better DPS than Fortify or Increased Critical Damage from what I can see).

Given:
Increased Duration + Vaal Haste + Vaal lightning Trap, Grace

I changed:
I don't have a Vaal lightning Trap and I noticed that my crit chance was WAY lower than I'd like it to be, so I use a Summon Ice Golem instead for the Crit and Accuracy (does die a lot so requires recasting).

3) Lastly, a trick I'll share but hope doesn't get the item nerfed: The first few attacks when you have no charges up can be really rough if you don't luck out and gets crits. So I started using a Brinerot Flag unique shield (cost about 1 chaos on poe.trade) on weapon swap with an Enduring cry gem in it. That shield gives you 2 Power Charges on use of any War Cry. So before I run into a battle charge-less, I swap to that, use Enduring cry (and get an Endurance charge at least too!) and get 2 'free' power charges, then swap back to the Terminus Est and start attacking. Can even wait and cast it twice (after cooldown) and maximize power charges (3 or 4 depending if you took Merci Alira reward).

Now that I've seen the patch notes, I really think this build is gonna suffer :( Seems like we should drop worrying about poison/bleeds and go all in on crit?
Anyone playing this on 3.0? Any way of making it viable again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info