Terminus Est Flicker [2.6 LSC]

Guess it was an issue on poe.url's end, the passive tree links now work fine for me
Hey mate, would you want to buy my 40% DMG flicker echanted Abyssus?

Your build is the only one that uses it lol, and if you wont buy it I'll probably reroll.

222% crit mul.
41% phys.

Edit:
Actually sold pretty fast, this build is still alive in the end-game
Last edited by MX_Steel on Apr 13, 2017, 10:15:38 AM
Are the gloves really worth using???
"
DETHCAKE wrote:
Are the gloves really worth using???

Yes. They're also extremely cheap to trade for.
Serious question: memes aside, flicker actually does hurt my eyes. For you veterans, any tips on managing that? My eyes want to jump around with my character and it started feeling bad pretty fast. I've started to stare at my flasks or completely offscreeen when attacking.
Is it possible to do uberlab with this build?
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
Serious question: memes aside, flicker actually does hurt my eyes. For you veterans, any tips on managing that? My eyes want to jump around with my character and it started feeling bad pretty fast. I've started to stare at my flasks or completely offscreeen when attacking.

Well, the only solution would be to....not play flicker?
No rest for the wicked.
Hello why not we goin Ambush>Assassinate ?
I found a terminus est as a drop during the Fall of Oriath beta and I considered making a flicker build with it, came across your build guide as a result. The gear looks very cheap to acquire and doesn't rely on CI unlike the other builds. Obviously good for a poor scrub like myself and it doesn't rely on defenses that's getting nerfed.

But I do have a question: How well do you think it'll work with the DoT nerf planned in 3.0? A good chunk of your passive tree appears dedicated to boosting DoTs. Poison will no longer be affected by crit unless you pick up a node that allows multipliers to affect poison at 75% of the original value at the cost of 25% reduced hit damage.

A reminder:
Part 1: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1891944/page/1
Part 2: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1894471/page/1
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jun 11, 2017, 5:56:32 PM
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info