[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

I have a Question, Where the slot to put the second Fight for Survival Jewel?
Because i can not find another slot which have at least 40 Dexility around but the slot near Fervour with passive tree in this guild.
Last edited by skykid on Jul 24, 2017, 5:58:36 AM
"
skykid wrote:
Because i can not find another slot which have at least 40 Dexility around but the slot near Fervour with passive tree in this guild.

Put one next to Vaal Pact adn second one lower next to frenzy node. You don't need dex nodes to be allocated. They just have to be around.
"
Ukisan wrote:
"
skykid wrote:

Put one next to Vaal Pact adn second one lower next to frenzy node. You don't need dex nodes to be allocated. They just have to be around.

Thank you, you're awsome.
One question guys, anyone here have try abyssus helmet ? Because I think that helmet have a lot of physical damage and crit multiplier ...
The only problem that i can see is that u can take a lot of physical damage ...
Dont know yet is that damage is a lot for a raider ....
Hello, first I want to say thank you for the build!

I am very new to frostblades and loving the ability to use while leveling and the end game capability.

I am not a new player and am testing on beta with a few differences and am running into a few issues.

1.) How is your beta testing going? I made a few changes to the build myself and it is great (using rat's nest instead of starkonja's) so minus life, but a ton more crit and I hate that 50% reduced damage mod. I hate to lose more life but I feel its the better option. Also faster attacks gem is great and all, used it while leveling, but added cold got buffed a huge chunk in beta and its the best gem in setup.

2.) Accuracy seems to be an issue. Even with all the dexterity and such it seems to be required to get high flat accuracy rolls on a ring or two. I don't see accuracy addressed at all in your post so was wondering about it.

3.) With the new doubling or more of boss hp, single target feels as "meh" as ever. I Love frost blades its great for clear, but I am afraid of the single target viability.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
"
hueto wrote:
One question guys, anyone here have try abyssus helmet ? Because I think that helmet have a lot of physical damage and crit multiplier ...
The only problem that i can see is that u can take a lot of physical damage ...
Dont know yet is that damage is a lot for a raider ....

Of course you can use abyssus and it'll literally double your dps. But it's not an option on guards and when leveling. Or you will have to respec dmg nodes on the tree to get much more life which makes not that much sense. So if you are farming and not afraid of dying, put on abyssus and be happy with clear speed.
btw
Spoiler
What if i can afford only a 5L Belly of the Beast? How should i link it ?
"
daphoenix wrote:
What if i can afford only a 5L Belly of the Beast? How should i link it ?

Faster Attacks or Cold Pen.
You do have high AS, and you can use Frost Bomb to reduce the resistance of mobs.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Is there any alternatives to a 6-link belly of the beast?
I am still retentively new to this game and I can't afford a 6 link
"
HopFeet wrote:
Is there any alternatives to a 6-link belly of the beast?
I am still retentively new to this game and I can't afford a 6 link

Any good armor you can afford
* Tabula rasa
* Use 5L if you can't afford 6L (buy 5L, then Alch it or use essence (of Greed IIRC))
* Also check Divination cards. Some give 6L, sometimes you may find one cheap on Poe.trade
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info