[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

What weapons use on start? On what stats should i focus?
First play ranger for this build. Have some question about ascendancy. The Quartz Infusion node. How it works? I think it granted you phase while you at max frenzy charges, but it just gain 3 sec of phase when you reach max number.(sry for mistakes)
Thank you for this guide! I have been away from the game for a while and I am thinking of trying this for 3.0.

How much different will the skill tree look in 3.0 or will it be similar enough that I can use the links you posted in the first post as guides?
"
How much different will the skill tree look in 3.0 or will it be similar enough that I can use the links you posted in the first post as guides?

Tbh we should wait for patch notes now
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
No leveling guide? just use frostblades with same progressing support gems? What sort of weapon to use?
How do you generate souls for vaal haste/grace in this build?
"
Bravehood wrote:
No leveling guide? just use frostblades with same progressing support gems? What sort of weapon to use?

Use a foil
So is this build definitely viable for 3.0?

I really think this will be my first character for 3.0, any leveling tip?

Thanks for sharing this build with us btw !
Last edited by nocx13 on Aug 2, 2017, 4:54:11 AM
"
nocx13 wrote:
So is this build definitely viable for 3.0?

Yes perfectly good for a league starter. You'll get by without much of the uniques until you can afford them.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Hey pal!

Loving the build. Been playing around with it for a few days now and thinking about doing frost blades as a league starter for 3.0 to transition into something like this.

My question is: Wouldn't Elemental Focus be better than Inc. crit strikes? I'm thinking: Frost Blades -> Melee phys -> Cold pen -> Multistrike -> WED -> Ele focus.

Why did you choose to go with faster attacks and multistrike? And why no ele focus?

This is no bad criticism I'm just curious about the build and want to optimize it for my playstyle :)

Best Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info