[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Builds working good even with a Tabula and lvl 19 gems taken down Tier 15 boss deathless (somehow)

LOL!

Do u have any problem with izaro? probably i'm the wrost player ever, already fail more than 5 times
Never did more than T13 map.
I need to try the gems without critical strike

EDIT: Did some tests here with Faster attacks instead of critical strike and Added cold damage instead of critical strike too.

The faster attacks give us a little bit higher dps than added cold dmg but little bit lower than critical striker chance
Last edited by gokudin on Mar 24, 2017, 5:30:14 AM
Did Overgrown ruin T15 map double boss corrupted without problem

Why are you using melee phys when that does not buff the projectiles?
"
Varek wrote:

The melee phys improve the dmg of our first hit so it's improve our dmg for single target IMO is when we we have more difficulties
Last edited by gokudin on Mar 24, 2017, 2:02:08 PM
"
gokudin wrote:
"
Varek wrote:

The melee phys improve the dmg of our first hit so it's improve our dmg for single target IMO is when we we have more difficulties

^
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong on my build, I feel really squishy and I'm pretty new yet to the game.. Love the build but just dunno if because I'm playing with higher leveled friends that I'm too weak or what. Thanks in advance
"
LyketySplit wrote:
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong on my build, I feel really squishy and I'm pretty new yet to the game.. Love the build but just dunno if because I'm playing with higher leveled friends that I'm too weak or what. Thanks in advance

Ur character profile is closed
K fixed it, thanks!
"
LyketySplit wrote:
K fixed it, thanks!

AS MUCH LIFE AS POSSIBLE ON ALL PIECES OF GEAR

Need as much life on all pieces of gear as possible, i would drop the glove and use something similar to mine

This is also a very nice option if you can sparer the resisntances (+1 to max frenzy charges boosts attack speed by alot)

Youre also missing 2x jewel nodes for more life aswell as using a pointless point on the area of effect for auras (could be node into life there)

This cluster should be like so

Not really sure if you NEED master of the arena passive either

These could also be done away with giving more points to put elsewhere

//e You should be following this skill tree aswell (most updated)
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQAGAF4BCQUtBbUHHgguC8EM8g2NDkgPqxGWFHUV9hX9Fr8XJhmOIuoj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjguUzB8MgEzkjfUPL4-z0HQQxNDMUX0R35JUUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1eXWhpbr13yX3BgQWHiYnlirGNwZK9lTWwIbIxvV3BSdO14GXqEfyuBrINthMWHdonTijiMNo19jYGNuY2_koCTkJUumhebjZu1o4qly6l5sXyyGbTFuNm9Nr3mvqfBoMLswzPDOsPmyMzPetCt02_TftQj1gfY1drB2-fdSN9v5GrnVOd06NbtP-2D7g7veu-P8NXxivzF_W7_3g==

//e Make sure you understand for this to work your cold res needs to be the highest (total) otherwise you wont have 20% cold penetration
Last edited by DeadAllDayEveryDay on Mar 25, 2017, 2:22:47 AM
Anyone else noticing that the Fight for Survival gems are not adding the cold penetration they should be? I thought it was stated in this thread that you don't actually need 40 dex in the radius... I'm only hitting 36% cold penetration which is exactly what my cold pen gem currently provides.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info