[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
"
fengiee wrote:
i was wondering how do you guys curse on hit when its not linked to frost blades?

Herald of Ice

^ it procs the curse when they die to stack the power charges.
Firstly thanks for the build, I'm having a lot of fun with it atm !

My gear atm

You can check my tree on my profile too.

The clearspeed is great and I have no problem running maps. Although survivability can be a problem sometimes and getting constantly oneshotted especially by bosses on high tier maps is kinda tilting. What should I improve to get things rolling even at those hight tiers ?

Last edited by DragonBornPoro on Mar 23, 2017, 10:59:28 AM
"

My gear atm

The clearspeed is great and I have no problem running maps. Although survivability can be a problem sometimes and getting constantly oneshotted especially by bosses on high tier maps is kinda tilting. What should I improve to get things rolling even at those hight tiers ?

Deff grab a oaks flask. The main thing to clear high tier bosses is all about mechanics and "duck and weave" like boxing. This build is amazing, but yes sadly requires more skill then your average destroy boss now builds.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"

My gear atm

Deff grab a oaks flask. The main thing to clear high tier bosses is all about mechanics and "duck and weave" like boxing. This build is amazing, but yes sadly requires more skill then your average destroy boss now builds.

Dont forget to keep ur cold resist as ur highest resist, will give u 20% cold pen

since I start using Kaom roots i didnt have any problem with T13 Maps
this is prob a noob question, but where on the tree do you put the 2 unique jewels? can you maybe post a pic of that, or say like "close to x node"
Thanks
"
Ebbyliff wrote:
this is prob a noob question, but where on the tree do you put the 2 unique jewels? can you maybe post a pic of that, or say like "close to x node"
Thanks

He already answere that question some times, but i dont know where he put those gems.

I have one near the vaal pact and other near "Heartseeker" node

i dont know if is the same place of his gems
"
gokudin wrote:
"
Ebbyliff wrote:
Thanks

He already answere that question some times, but i dont know where he put those gems.

I have one near the vaal pact and other near "Heartseeker" node

i dont know if is the same place of his gems

Yes I have those 2 in the same spots. Again you do not need to have the points allocated for it either.
Hi - i would like to know
Is it better to use Daresso Defiance instead of Belly of the Beast ?
I'm currently using Pandemonius and Darkray Vector Boots and I'm not using the Starkonja Helm
as I can't capped my resist. I just started playing the league want to plan on buying a 6 link armor

Appreciate your advice
"
pommy2007 wrote:
Hi - i would like to know
Is it better to use Daresso Defiance instead of Belly of the Beast ?
I'm currently using Pandemonius and Darkray Vector Boots and I'm not using the Starkonja Helm
as I can't capped my resist. I just started playing the league want to plan on buying a 6 link armor

Appreciate your advice

Hi!

As u can see during the topic the main problem of this build is getting one shot by physical damagem or strong bosses.

Probably with a daresso defiance u will get OS more times than with a belly.

With Daresso i'll get 5.2k HP using a kaom roots(199hp) and The gull(80hp)

With belly i have 5,8k HP using the same itens

IMO Daresso just give you a better immortal call it isnt worth

Probably for this build if u want to use ur evasion the perfect form zoadiac leather will be a better option

Free Artic armour (-13% phy dmg -12% fire dmg) evasion increased by cold res and phase acrobatics
Builds working good even with a Tabula and lvl 19 gems taken down Tier 15 boss deathless (somehow)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info