[2.6] First Snow Freezing Pulse Inquisitor

"
Sawbagz wrote:
"
Emdezetius wrote:
Orb of storms - Power charge on crit - Curse on hit - Warlord's mark - answer is in the guide:)

I'm asking melancholic, as he doesn't have OoS in his setup but still seems to clear higher maps fine. I feel like the power charges are so important.

well,in 95% of time in boss room there are 1-2 pavks of mobs, plus u dont rly need power charges for boss...you need silver flask and thats enough.
i mean - my critchance with no charges is 70+. silver flask double crit chance. its enough :)
Even linked HoI with Ice Bite, I feel that gaining Frenzy charge is kinda hard.
Does any1 feel the same? Feel free to look inside my character.
"
well,in 95% of time in boss room there are 1-2 pavks of mobs, plus u dont rly need power charges for boss...you need silver flask and thats enough.
i mean - my critchance with no charges is 70+. silver flask double crit chance. its enough :)

I think you mean Diamond Flask, and it doesnt double your crit chance. Your crit rolls twice.
"
maplehell wrote:
"

I think you mean Diamond Flask, and it doesnt double your crit chance. Your crit rolls twice.

i know,just wanted to say thaths x2chances to freeze)
"
maplehell wrote:
Even linked HoI with Ice Bite, I feel that gaining Frenzy charge is kinda hard.
Does any1 feel the same? Feel free to look inside my character.
Yeah, but since there's a 4th link i thought you might as well just put in ice bite. Frenzy charges with ice bit is inconsistent but it's better to have frenzy charges sometimes rather than never. They aren't really important to the build at all. You're not doing anything wrong
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Mar 16, 2017, 2:19:11 AM
i'm 69 with this build and i love it :) ! Just why valPact + Ghost Reaver without any leech ?

My Gear :
"
katsugod wrote:
i'm 69 with this build and i love it :) ! Just why valPact + Ghost Reaver without any leech ?

My Gear :

You get leech on bosses if you run oos curse on hit warlord's mark
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
Video example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEagJtwpOj4 - Shaped strand

Pros and cons:
Spoiler

Pros:
Good clear speed
Can be done cheap
Freezes
Only required unique is the jewels
Uses a shield for more es
Whirling blades or shield charge
Cons:
Ele reflect
Not so good boss damage
Very little leech

Gear:
Spoiler

You need these to make freezing pulse good. They are cheap any way

Recommended uniques:

Other than that, just max your resists and get high energy shield. Use a dagger for crit chance, spell damage and the ability to use whirling blades.

Possible: Doryani's Invitation. It gives resists, cold damage and a bit of cold leech on top of 10% chance to freeze during flask effect. It gives no energy shield though

Links:
Spoiler

Freezing pulse > Spell echo > Increased crits > Increased crit damage >
Last 2, pick 2 of these: Added cold damage/Controlled destruction/Empower/Life leech/Hypothermia
Personally I use Added cold for 5th hypothermia for 6th
-
Herald of ice - Ice bite support - Curse on hit - Assasins mark
This will give you both frenzy and power charges
-
Orb of storms - Power charge on crit - Curse on hit - Warlord's mark
Since there's no life leech warlord's helps a lot against bosses. It also keeps up power charges during bosses.
-
Whirling blades/Shield charge - fortify - faster attacks
-
Vaal haste - Discipline - Enlighten/leveling gem/increased duration
-
Summon lightning golem - Anything else is up to you, i put cast when damage taken and vortex currently

My gear 3 days into the league - for example:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAYAAPMVFAB3-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmRUe1BOQi1aYpT548jHZrt4V97DiFe2ZUgpsy0evuHNyPGnyDES0snBBYr5sFQkGWrrPQ9Uyz0B_v6yBuUDDbXi0fHU81uRFQpyttGdlbGyVLrukCIvRsC5Mnf8aio1F0jummmQ_EO3y4ysHF7BgsvxXXhq5WY4_60NBfag5IXfIqC3BSidOMNp7Epr5TNVBCKwoDHh9B62MRL7VIbWwPqxa_JIvDOio4m7WExRmKlwbEot-YYlrndMEA9Uu-Or6KytO0DKEv6roNfOv18h25k8MJqLkMUu1hnHsCltJ8km68VgAAAAAA

or

www.poeurl.com/8I8

Leveling:

35 pts
64 pts
85 pts

Instruments of virtue > Righteous providence > Inevitable judgement > Augury of penitence
Inevitable judgement is massive as it allows crits to ignore resistence.

Freezing pulse disappears after a set amount of time. If have faster projectiles that means it can travel further, making your clear speed better.

Bandits
Spoiler

Point
Cast speed/point
Power charge

You can use this as a league starter. I did it and just leveled with spark until I could afford 2 first snows.

My other build guides:
Spoiler

How do you deal with low lvl mana problems ?
"
GOSARN wrote:

If you're still leveling you can just run clarity and use a mana flask or even run reduced mana support
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Apr 30, 2017, 4:11:05 AM
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
"
GOSARN wrote:

If you're still leveling you can just run clarity and use a mana flask or even run reduced mana support

Elreon jewelry also helps, especially in normal/cruel where you don't need to be ele capped, so your rings and ammy can be more offensive. Mana leech gem on HoI works as well.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on May 5, 2017, 10:59:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info