[2.6] First Snow Freezing Pulse Inquisitor

Looks like im transitioning to this build from ci fb totems. Leech + vaal pact looks far superior to zealoth's oath es regen.
Uploaded some example videos since some people seemed a little confused as to how it works.
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Mar 8, 2017, 12:27:19 PM
I've been running Vaal Clarity for bosses instead of the orb of storms curse on hit setup. This allows me to run dual curse in my herold. Not really a fan of the ice bite frenzy charge setup.

Just a different view on the same build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W2PEXNrT64

Found yt vid of FP templar fighting 4 guardians. Wonder how he build this. Didnt even have OoS in his setup.

EDIT: Skyforth, maybe?
Last edited by maxineji on Mar 8, 2017, 4:53:24 PM

This is a pretty interesting Amulet for FP, since it scales both proj. speed and dmg, which both increases FP dmg.
I can't even get proper equipment, and you have this nice one after 3 days!

Can you give any hint on how you pick up the equipment you have, and where to look for as a start?
Excellent build to start the league. I am making maps tier 11 and 12 without any problems.
DPS Full buff 110k
ES 7.5k

This is my bad gear.. Anyway it works for good clear speed

I recommend this build is super fun.
Can i run this in hc??
Loving FP again. I played FP a ton way back in the day.

With an aurabot I was pushing 250k DPS. Came far too close to one shotting myself with reflect. Recently got a 6 link and I am going to run life leech since more damage is not needed.

well,u can reach 250k without aurabot)
as for myself - i finally reached 100k dps (with all kinda buffs and flasks) with a 5link, where 5 link is Faster project(and i still think its better than other gems).
plus,im using the Gull helmet - if always gives u buffs like "2k es/run speed and proj speed/mana regen". and my lovely - resistsns altar. with him resistances are like ...89%. u know,i think it worth to waste 100 ES for such things :) i mean,normal helmet is 350 es and this 250.
also im using voidbringer gloves for more crit and spell dmg :3
lack of resistances - flask with "30 allres" option - saves this.
AND i checked all options - and by myself - i prefer another gem links.
ice herald-curse on hit - warlord mark - assasin mark. WM gives u alot of surviveability during mapping and IMPORTANT - manaback.
plus no orb of storm - better use cast on dmg taken 1 lvl - icewall 5 lvl(u can attack throw it and even move with whirling blades. and enemy cant) - warlord mark 5 lvl( for boss or etc leech) - frost curse 5 lvl for really good boost for freeze chance vs bosses. easy. and dont need to cast melee range orbs of storm :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info