[2.6] First Snow Freezing Pulse Inquisitor

I'm really liking the build. I'm able to sustain 130K dps with full charges and pots up, The only problem is reflect will 100% kill you if you don't have an Atziri's Promise or Vinktar's up or a Warlords Mark on the mob setup. I'm gonna level to 90 and reroll into something else but the build is really solid and feels like a Shotgun builds once again. I don't know if Assassin or Pathfinder would be as strong as Inquisitor tho. The Ignore Resist is just too strong for this build.

My Gear
Spoiler

My Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWAx4FQgxSDXwOXA_EES0RLxFQFdcZihqPGyUc3B1PHaofQSBuKgsqOCsKLJwspiy_LR8y0TQKNbk3RzdmO3xBlkVHRX5GcUlRSbFLrkyzUDBQQlF0UzVWY13yX2pfsGJaavprrG0Zb55wUnC7dwd8g3_GgwmGrocTidOMNo7pjxqP-pDWkm6TJ5UglwabtZykoS-io6aZpyuoua6ztAy4yrmTvFa-isBmwcXB88MJwzrEospKytPQH9DQ0PXSfNfP2VvbXt-Y4YjpAuq66-7r9ewY74jv6_DV8h322vk3-d37Cf5J

OP Always Delivers.
"
Vivi10 wrote:
I'm really liking the build. I'm able to sustain 130K dps with full charges and pots up, The only problem is reflect will 100% kill you if you don't have an Atziri's Promise or Vinktar's up or a Warlords Mark on the mob setup. I'm gonna level to 90 and reroll into something else but the build is really solid and feels like a Shotgun builds once again. I don't know if Assassin or Pathfinder would be as strong as Inquisitor tho. The Ignore Resist is just too strong for this build.

My Gear
Spoiler

My Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWAx4FQgxSDXwOXA_EES0RLxFQFdcZihqPGyUc3B1PHaofQSBuKgsqOCsKLJwspiy_LR8y0TQKNbk3RzdmO3xBlkVHRX5GcUlRSbFLrkyzUDBQQlF0UzVWY13yX2pfsGJaavprrG0Zb55wUnC7dwd8g3_GgwmGrocTidOMNo7pjxqP-pDWkm6TJ5UglwabtZykoS-io6aZpyuoua6ztAy4yrmTvFa-isBmwcXB88MJwzrEospKytPQH9DQ0PXSfNfP2VvbXt-Y4YjpAuq66-7r9ewY74jv6_DV8h322vk3-d37Cf5J

u are just playing this wrong o.O
for exmpl - i never died from or even saw reflect mobs. just cause they are unnoticeable,no problems with them o.O
UPD meh...i see why =/ dude,where the hell are warlords marks??? go check my hero in profile and copy links in boots and helmet...=/
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Mar 11, 2017, 4:12:52 AM
How do you deal with mana sustain while clearing? While leveling I'm currently running a high level Clarity and Blasphemy Warlord's Mark to not run out immediately. Will I just have to rely on a boot enchant?
Such a great build. I was just wondering what you do when you face a boss that is freeze immune? Do you swap inc crit for ele focus? I have a 5L with one green so I can put slower proj + ele focus.
"
Silim wrote:
How do you deal with mana sustain while clearing? While leveling I'm currently running a high level Clarity and Blasphemy Warlord's Mark to not run out immediately. Will I just have to rely on a boot enchant?

claryty+ make links as mine in helmet(watch my profile). and on bosses flask will help and links in boots(WM too)
its totally enough and good
"
alexviz wrote:
Such a great build. I was just wondering what you do when you face a boss that is freeze immune? Do you swap inc crit for ele focus? I have a 5L with one green so I can put slower proj + ele focus.

there are not many bosse with antyfreeze. atziri, guardians,shaper, izaro and his dog guardian(forgot his name).
and yes,ele focus will help.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
alexviz wrote:

there are not many bosse with antyfreeze. atziri, guardians,shaper, izaro and his dog guardian(forgot his name).
and yes,ele focus will help.

How do you maintain power charges for bosses?

Also,

Do you need a +1 curses for the Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Warlords Mark + Assassins Mark?

If I don't use a +1 curses ring, I never see the WM curse icon.

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by Sawbagz on Mar 11, 2017, 8:38:01 PM
Orb of storms - Power charge on crit - Curse on hit - Warlord's mark - answer is in the guide:)
"
Emdezetius wrote:
Orb of storms - Power charge on crit - Curse on hit - Warlord's mark - answer is in the guide:)

I'm asking melancholic, as he doesn't have OoS in his setup but still seems to clear higher maps fine. I feel like the power charges are so important.
Can someone take a peak at my profile and tell me what I'm missing? For some reason I simply cannot cast as fast as how I see Freeze Pulse in videos even with Frenzy, Onslaught and Inquisitor (whirling blades proc).

Does projectile speed somehow affect cast speed? I don't have much of that regarding gem levels as of yet. I typically play melee classes so it's all confusing to me.

I know I need crit on shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info