How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

No chance in hell of getting the other two... or is there?
Really need to 6L this... it's the 5th time I've 5Led it. What's everyone's favorite way to accumulate fusings?

Now up to 8 5Ls and close to 1000 fusings. Just don't want to 6L. You would think the 33% quality would count for something!
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 1, 2019, 6:38:47 PM
I'm farting around in standard SSF this league. Hate Syn. Finally found Aul went to 98 and 460 deep back in Delve and never found him. Found him today w/ my Jugg and raped him deathless (it a jugg after all). So happy. Only boss I never kilt because I couldnt fucking find him.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 31, 2019, 10:29:55 PM
Figured I'd break the boredom of everything else in game by starting my first SSFHC character. Playing Soulrend trickster as it seems to be one of the least gear dependent specs out there. Having a lot of fun and progressing nicely into yellow maps. Only lvl 85 but had some nice drops now and then. I may be switching permanently to SSF for new league starts. Cheers.

Unavailable
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Mastermind drops:

Don't believe the Hype!

soulrend trickster
Last edited by Aetherium on Apr 1, 2019, 4:15:37 PM
Altar of Corruption

^^
Don't believe the Hype!
Better than nothing, Bruts, but I still prefer the stats that a well rolled rare would give. But I'm still trying to 6L the suit I've got, so maybe you have a point.
Now in red maps, but stuck on the T5 zana quest. Don't have the map, or adjacent ones, or the ones Zana dailies spawn on, or any delve cities. Any tips? lol
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Better than nothing, Bruts, but I still prefer the stats that a well rolled rare would give. But I'm still trying to 6L the suit I've got, so maybe you have a point.

Yea, 2 Implicit Mods would be great, cause i already had the right Colours.
When you try to get 6L, change the Colours of Sockets a bit (offcolour).
Don't believe the Hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info