How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Nah... superstitious nonsense.
Works for me. This League 4x 6L.
Don't believe the Hype!
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Now in red maps, but stuck on the T5 zana quest. Don't have the map, or adjacent ones, or the ones Zana dailies spawn on, or any delve cities. Any tips? lol

Not much you can do except keep grinding until you either get the map, or get enough of the T4 that can vendor for it. There are a couple of small tricks in case you weren't aware of these already:

- If Zana offers you this map, take it and complete it. Then it will be able to drop in any map (same tier or higher), instead of only the path that connects to it. This is true if she offers you a shaped version of the map also.

- If the T4 map that connects also connects to another T5, you can use different combinations of those maps at the vendor to effect different outcomes. So if you only have 3, and it won't vendor for the one you want, wait until you have 4 or 5 and try different combinations.

- If you can afford to do it, hold one copy of every T6 so that you will be more likely to have the next one in the quest. This is a good general practice in SSF for Niko and Zana quests, or memory fragments, or whatever you want to do. I make an exception for the first copy of any map - get the completion bonus!

Edit: One more: You can control (kinda) where the daily atlas objectives will spawn by killing the boss of a map around the Tier that you want them to spawn before the spawn time. I believe these reset between 00:00 and 01:00 GMT. So I usually run a map of Tier X before logging out, or if I'm online during that time I'll run the map then go Delve or Nexus until they respawn.
Last edited by nice_guy_threeve on Apr 3, 2019, 3:01:03 PM
Thanks for the tips! I got it on my last map for the night and also got my uber lab done. Yay!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
bruts wrote:

Do you also have a rock that keeps bears away?
"
Jennik wrote:
"
bruts wrote:

Do you also have a rock that keeps bears away?

Are you Stand up Comedian? Where can i watch your show?

edit: btw i'm with you, only 4L Gear..thats sad.
Don't believe the Hype!
Last edited by bruts on Apr 5, 2019, 9:42:46 AM
Got very lucky with a Shadowstitch with great implicits

Current gear:

When finish my lab runs will switch chest to this:

also currency drops are shit in this league.

This ring is giving me the motivation to play a LL build.

miracles happen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info