How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

SSF is smoother than anytime before except for 2 things:
1) I just don't have enought time for all the content poe throws at players these days, this league I usually only have time for daily masters + synt memories + delve when I get capped on sulphite + temple when it is complete. So my map progress to shaper was slower then any time before, cause I didn't have enough time to just MAP. So I the killed shaper today.. 1 month into the league? personal antirecord..

And tbh I don't like the league too much, I personally find synt mechs overcomplicated (maybe it's just me being too stupid, but it takes loads of time to plan the memories and paths and global mods and so on...), I would prefer that only some maps gave me memories, or even just a ready-to-go memory-fragments with bosses or specific loot without that nexus-path-planning part.

2) Cortex boss... why in the hell is this shit affectd by map mods!? c'mon ggg, idiotic mechanics + idiotic unpredictable and unintuitive graphics+ randomness + map mods (x4 dmg + x3 life + can not be slowed, wtf ggg, are u crazy???) + phased boss fight... so I failed that guy (died on the 4th phase boss, how many are there in total?? ) and it was frustrating as hell, cause I facerolled the whole content up to this point (still didn't kill uber elder in the league yet cause not enough time for mapping as I said, but cortex with 8 red map mods would be harder in like 99% occasions, at least untill the player learns the fight which would take 3-4 attempts)

-----------
So this is more of a whine post... but blame ggg and their stuff member who decided it would be a good idea to apply map mods to cortex xD
this guy deserves a personal boiler in hell!

But after all bane occu was a crazy good choice and my best ssf league starter so far, ci is crazy good today and bane is a super comfortable skill for ssf and in general spell and es rework was well done
---
ah forgot to mention.. why gate multimod craft rec behind the whole prophecy league and crazy rng.. this is so lame...
Last edited by Fedotsinichkin on Apr 7, 2019, 3:41:45 PM
Dropped another 200 fusings on this:

Just not going to 6L for me.

On the previous whine: I've never EVER completed a league end boss SSF in the league. I figure that if I could, the people trading wouldn't even blink at it and it'd die. It's just not a goal of mine. They have to include content that is too difficult for SSF play, but that's no reason to give up on SSF. We're playing a harder mode by choice. No fair complaining about it after you commit to that.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 8, 2019, 10:20:29 AM
sYntHeSis cRaFtiNg iS oNlY foR tHe 0.1%

"
baronzo wrote:

Very nice shield... would have gone with a different base, but it's not worst case!
First Uber Elder down, got this piece of crap:

All I wanted was a i86 elder helmet base to craft on. Guess I'll have to kill him a few more times for that.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
baronzo wrote:

Very nice shield... would have gone with a different base, but it's not worst case!

It's the most efficient base stat-wise for a trickster, though I wasn't exactly picky about the base and mixed any top tier es/eva/hybrid shield.
These dropped within 10-15 minutes of each other and I think I have had about 5 drop in the whole of my time with POE.

Not sure I'd ever use them too much of a down side,one came from the Menagerie oh and then my 3rd tabula dropped after it also in the Managerie.

Which I also don't really need so might corrupt it

Like this one:

Last edited by Kavlor on Apr 9, 2019, 4:22:15 AM

Crafted this in harbinger. I still love it. Imagine how many alts I had saved up, lol.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Got very lucky

Pleased to say that my ssf frost blades melee twit is the first of 4 ssf league starters that has actually survived kitava 'til the cutscene rather than dying and then resurfacing on the skids with Sin looking disdainfully down at the me-pile, having a ciggie and waiting for me to come round to give me the bad news.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info