How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

We in there finally.

Now time for guardians.
Level 92 just started Reds

Game do a number with stability for me its annoying.

But i have som things that are usefull.

Trent, in case you don't know, you can vendor a level 20 gem and a GCP for a level 1 20% quality gem. You're missing out on a decent bit of damage by not having 20% quality gems.
How things are going?

I will imagine I will be seeking some Help & Tips on what to actually go for regarding my Tree Skills when I come to Act 9.
This is my atlas seconds before obtaining the first shaper orb... let's just say, my RNG with specific map-drops is total aids.

Other than that I had my best exalt-craft of all time (which doesn't mean a lot, the rest was just pure shit.) and got the 2 very specific uniques I needed for my build relatively early on, managed to chance one of them after like 5 tries or so.
Generally dropping a lot of uniques overall, most of them are dublicates by now, not even worth picking up anymore.
Got 4 ex this league so far and can't seem to get past lvl 92 due to retarded deaths left and right...
Still my overall most actively played league so far... and it's not because the league itself is great
Got a pretty insane Betrayal-wand-drop too

Oh and one last thing...

AIDS caverns.
Amen.
bottomtext
Last edited by CreatorXM on Mar 23, 2019, 9:25:39 PM

:)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

I love that Lab enchant. So satisfying.
Don't believe the Hype!
had some nice leveling pieces drop :')
leveling divine ire right now and i bet this toon will make me want to map finally xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info