How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Playing Winter Orb/Vortex. Going well so far (act VI), but not really getting the "pipe dream" part of the game, but will figure that out while mapping up.
Nothing too big that I could use sofar, but the amulet is kind of helping a little sustaining alchemy orbs. The wand gets an annulment when I find a decent alternative should annul fail. Game wants me to play divine ire so I will make a second char for that :P

Last edited by arknath on Mar 12, 2019, 12:09:54 PM
Phenomenal start gear wise, but man, i cant get shaper out of the white maps. The last tier 5 he is hiding in is completely eluding me, as is the last lab trial. It is really starting to get frustrating.

Noteworthy gear:
Spoiler

And 4, yes FOUR tabula rasas. Vendored 3, kept one with a 6% life corruption mod.

But i swear to god, if i don't get shaper out of t5 and can start shaping maps, not sure how long this league can keep me.
I've been very lucky for the most part this league. The skill I picked (Soulrend) feels amazing to play. Right now I'm stocking up on crafting supplies for whenever I get an appropriate wand for a crafting base. I'm thinking about going for a synthesized base, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to grind one out before I burn out on the league. My current wand is still an itemlevel 42 junker.

Last edited by Jennik on Mar 13, 2019, 2:56:18 AM
I'm super happy with SSF this league, too bad i didn't have too much time to play.
6 linked my Carcass Jack in 50 fuses. After 4 days 110 atlas completion, lvl 94, delve 250, 3 exalteds.
I was planning to do five lab runs every day until I got a decent helm enchant. First one of the day got me this. Definitely my luckiest league ever.

Lv 89 starting tier 8… been slow going cause gear was stagnant for like 10 levels. Trying to craft fire/crit staff so I can go crit and upgrade my body armor

Current state:

And shit i found:
Spoiler

I love ssf.
Buying my stuff from others in a lootgame instead of finding it myself sounds weird.

Why not letting others play the game instead of me as well?
That would be even more easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info