How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Evidence. I often claim it's more fun to want something than it is to have it. Now I need another "impossible" goal. Any suggestions? Has to be something that "could" happen, but you wouldn't ever expect it to, and it has to be recognizable by the community as a goal. It can't involve specific encounters, like killing Uber Atziri or something. I guess getting the Atziri's Mirror Prophecy might count, but I don't do prophecies that often. Could change that. But looking for something more general to dream of getting.
trapper is 90, found shaper trap gloves and swapped to arc

@shagsbeard-- try to hit 95 in ssfhc
Last edited by Trentemoller on Jun 18, 2018, 3:41:31 AM
Got new jewelry which fixed the mana recovery problem:

Chaos resist is still at -30% (with flask up) but somehow its a bit less of a problem than it used to be. Not sure why.

Some more drops including second Horror essence:
Unavailable

Thinking about trying RF/Mjolner or just using Mjolner as weapon in my build.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I los some of my resists (lightning is to do, chaos is also but it could be more problematic) but:

Gotta work on my dex but this looks decent

I would prefer different chest, will see.

EDIT

And ive made it - new head gear:

Also third one:

And:
Last edited by de99ial on Jun 19, 2018, 3:04:22 AM
For once I got lucky in the temple, this belt boosts my Arc trapper DPS so much.

New trash
Time to Transition my League Starter into an MF toon

Is Phys bows a thing or are they totally dead? Was thinking of giving it a shot.

Some Upgrades for my LLGC Boss killer

Some other cool/funny items (Never Played Flicker before, maybe its time?)

"
Trentemoller wrote:
would this be a decent stat stick for VDS until i find a better shaper one?

58 crit multi seems like a lot. is the chaos conversion global? cause my mainhand also converts 10% to chaos

The conversion is global, if you look at the weapon is has no chaos dmg on it.
The implicit is giving you more Crit multi than the suffix role
It could work, Though its kinda bad :(
You arent scailing Chaos so its not as good as the %Added As dmg mods.

Have you found a Prismatic Eclipse? The global attack speed feels really awesome!
Last edited by PelicanOfWar on Jun 19, 2018, 11:01:55 AM
"
PelicanOfWar wrote:
"
Trentemoller wrote:
would this be a decent stat stick for VDS until i find a better shaper one?

58 crit multi seems like a lot. is the chaos conversion global? cause my mainhand also converts 10% to chaos

The conversion is global, if you look at the weapon is has no chaos dmg on it.
The implicit is giving you more Crit multi than the suffix role
It could work, Though its kinda bad :(
You arent scailing Chaos so its not as good as the %Added As dmg mods.

Have you found a Prismatic Eclipse? The global attack speed feels really awesome!

Surprisingly no Prismatic Eclipse yet, though I did find another

after vendoring the first. Found this too, has room for Ele Dmg w Atks craft but I don't think the base is worth Chaos spamming

Haven't been leveling the VDS dude much though, enjoying my Arc trapper too much. Made some changes, I wanted to try out Vaal Impurity of Lightning for Single Target but I don't think I like it, might try Vaal Clarity or Grace next instead, and put Lightning Pen back on Spire Trap. Also experimenting with Siphoning trap, it's quite nice for incursions and ST/bossing.

Speaking of which, I started leveling a Ball Lightning in my swap, to use as a Boss killing skill instead of Arc. I've never actually used BL traps but I figured it should be a lot better for doing stuff like Elder Guardians, anyone have thoughts here for a Blue skill I can swap with into my Arc Trap link for tougher bosses? I was able to do yellow Eradicator just fine with arc, though I suspect Sabo shock immunity helped a lot with that.

I got 3/3 Ventor cards from the Temple, the initial roll was complete doodoo, but 1 divine later and

Not really sure which Ascendency I'm going to grab for my uber lab here, I already unspecced Chain Reaction because I'm using Tinkerskin, I do not think I want to grab it while I'm using this chest, so that pretty much only gives me one choice which is the 10% ele pen node Explosives Expert. Which is nothing terrible, but pretty unremarkable otherwise, and antisynergistic with Vaal Impurity.

edit: also send help, I'm addicted to Brightbeak+Shield Charge. This is the first time I've used it, the mobility is insanely amazing, I am gladly giving up muh dps for it. Don't even want to swap for bosses cause being able to manually dodge and reposition is soooooo nice

Last edited by Trentemoller on Jun 19, 2018, 12:53:38 PM
Interesting finds, never found a Baron before, Feels like a reroll is cooming in my future.

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info