How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

fleshed out my wander setup, got 92 today and finished uber lab, now the hard grind for remaining league uniques begins, so far i got

Game is forcing me into lightning....

and some new shit

EDIT

My current gera (if anyone is interested)

Nothing speciall but res are capped and chaos is at above 30%.
Last edited by de99ial on Jun 16, 2018, 6:28:31 AM
would this be a decent stat stick for VDS until i find a better shaper one?

58 crit multi seems like a lot. is the chaos conversion global? cause my mainhand also converts 10% to chaos
Last edited by Trentemoller on Jun 16, 2018, 4:09:44 PM
I win.

I was right... I have no idea what to do with it. Dropped in a T8 "Antechamber" in the temple... one of the non-upgradable default rooms.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jun 16, 2018, 5:52:26 PM
thats nutty bro congrats

u could turn it into a chance orb and it might actually be useful
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I win.

I was right... I have no idea what to do with it. Dropped in a T8 "Antechamber" in the temple... one of the non-upgradable default rooms.

Congrats, welcome to the club!

It is an odd thing to find one as SSF, isn't it? I found mine in Domination, long before SSF existed, so I sold it for a bunch of exalts and messed around with crafting. If only I'd converted all the Ex to Eternal Orbs...
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I win.

Holy shit Shags, congrats.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Doing a Mirage Archer RoA build.It seems really effective at getting through the acts that I'd be tempted to do another as a starter build for next league.

Not using the best of bows and now I am in 60's I am feeling a need for an upgrade

Silverbough by the way upgraded Silver branch.At current setup all the other uniques bows I have give a little less DPS.Now I have an Empower gem it is great for plonking in Heralds since it increases its own level giving +2 gem level to socketed gems without levelling it.

Once this is 6L it should really become effective

Great thing about bows is you can have two 6L skills(or 5Ls),single target and a trash mob clear speed setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info