How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Some new founds:
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Cannot complain (act7):

Only my weapons suck:
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Current gear on my life/MoM RF/SR Pathfinder:
Spoiler
Has two issues. One is lack of chaos resist. And second is its short on mana recovery and I loose mana if idle without buffs. Second one is just QoL though. First I need to fix but somehow my drops/crafts dont cooperate properly.
Edit: 3rd issue: no attack speed on weapon...

Some more drops:
Spoiler

Unavailable

Edit: forgot staff:

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Made these:
Don't as yet see much of a use for them.

Useful for getting rid of mana which is useful for keeping mana/hybrid flasks going which can be useful for either directly the flask effect (Divination Distillate) or this:

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Jun 14, 2018, 6:23:25 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Current gear on my life/MoM RF/SR Pathfinder:
Spoiler
Has two issues. One is lack of chaos resist. And second is its short on mana recovery and I loose mana if idle without buffs. Second one is just QoL though. First I need to fix but somehow my drops/crafts dont cooperate properly.
Edit: 3rd issue: no attack speed on weapon...

Some more drops:
Spoiler

Unavailable

Edit: forgot staff:

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Made these:
Don't as yet see much of a use for them.

Useful for getting rid of mana which is useful for keeping mana/hybrid flasks going which can be useful for either directly the flask effect (Divination Distillate) or this:

Few examples that might help your chaos resist issue.

Or

Personally love the death rush ring, saves you a slot so u don't need onslaught.
Also respecced into the chaos + life hybrid nodes near templar.
And found a decent jewel that funny enough had 9 chaos res on it.

I've 13 or 22% forgot which, the chaos guys barely hurt now. Feels great.
Only downside is i had to ditch my 30% movementspeed boots with attack/cast enchant :/

I hate running lab so we'll see if i bother getting that again.

Had 3 decent drops last night

Only using the dagger for singletarget cuz no AS roll on it. Still trying to craft my shaper dagger.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

So far Temple Pinata gave me only useless things.
BV is going fairly decent.

Gear:
Spoiler

Thus far the best pyramid drop:

And i beat red tier elder no issue

No watchers eye though, which is kind of a bummer.

Several decent drops thus far, but i have no idea what i am going to build next. I'd like to get a crit two hander build going with my Kaoms, but the best thing to drop for it is:
which is meh and has no open slot to craft whatsoever.
I'm looking to try SSF for the first time and I'm wondering what would be a good build to try for it in this meta? I want to have a personal challenge to see if I can get to level 100 and get all the way through Uber Elder myself.

I'm currently a level 88 Arc Trapper on Incursion so I'm looking for something other than an arc trapper, but ready to do the SSF thing!
"
VoidMoon wrote:
I'm looking to try SSF for the first time and I'm wondering what would be a good build to try for it in this meta? I want to have a personal challenge to see if I can get to level 100 and get all the way through Uber Elder myself.

I'm currently a level 88 Arc Trapper on Incursion so I'm looking for something other than an arc trapper, but ready to do the SSF thing!

Cant comment on Uber Elder so only about lvl 100:
If you really want to go for lvl 100 (*) then (Vaal) Blade Vortex appears to be currently most popluar. You can look at builds on a site like this one: http://www.poe-racing.com/
The SSF HC league is on the high end more competitive and has more lvl 100 so better look there.
The "Occultist Vaal Righteous Fire" are (probably havent looked but usually they are) specialized grinding builds which are hard to play so I wouldnt recommend it here.

(*) My impression (based on your post here and me having looked at your chars) is that you dont know how hard it is. If indeed you dont know maybe read this to get an idea about the xp penalties at higher levels: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experience

Edit: The wiki page https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experience is probably outdated and doesnt consider the extra penalties introduced in 3.1. If so then it is actually ~20% harder than what the page suggests.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Jun 15, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info