How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

So.. I failed the shaper run. I was going with this life based RF build

I was looking on a video guide on the fight and it looked fine, not that hard even. But my problem was something I wasn't expecting. I just wasn't dealing enough damage to him. the mobs always killed zana and she couldn't protect me from bullet hell in time (most of the time). the vortex balls kept piling up until there was barely room for me to move. couldn't even make it to phase 3, although I canme very close to get him to 25% health.

I checked on path of building, my RF DPS on shaper/guardians with chalice+witchfire is 160k. 240k while shocked. is that really not enough for shaper? :/

and the funny thing is, I have 10k life and his slams deals 6k damage to me
I guess I'll have to try him on another build.

on the other hand, I did hit level 98 today with this build, which is the highest I've ever gotten. And with the extension of legacy league I might be able to actually hit 100, this build is extremely safe but I am running dry of resources (sextants, chaos and beyond league stones)

Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 4, 2017, 9:10:23 AM
Shaper actually just takes a good amount of practice, most of the fight is managing the terrain. Forcing him into melee, muscle memory with dashing away from the slam, and ball management (dragging them to the edges before popping them).

Are you able to doing anything else to help kill the mobs? Saving Zana is pretty crucial, maybe drop enfeeble for ele weakness? Save the lightning traps for the mobs? Put on a decoy totem? The good thing is, if your atlas is well put together you'll be flooding with fragments at this point.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jul 4, 2017, 1:13:56 PM
So I believe my Blade Vortex MF character is finished, I can't imagine I get anything better than what I currently have, and if I do, it'll be marginal.

Spoiler

IIQ - 31%
IIR - 185%

not including Bisco's collar. I think Divination Distillate is the only missing thing and I'm not even sure I'd be able to use it since I have mana leech. I swap into Aesthetic accordingly for certain bosses, IIQ for div card bosses and IIR for Guardians and Breachlord when they're in cull range.

"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Shaper actually just takes a good amount of practice, most of the fight is managing the terrain. Forcing him into melee, muscle memory with dashing away from the slam, and ball management (dragging them to the edges before popping them).

Are you able to doing anything else to help kill the mobs? Saving Zana is pretty crucial, maybe drop enfeeble for ele weakness? Save the lightning traps for the mobs? Put on a decoy totem? The good thing is, if your atlas is well put together you'll be flooding with fragments at this point.

I actually did for the first 3 times it happened and saved zana, the fourth time I had no more charges and zana got killed. also I had to leave the mobs for 1 seconds from time to time to proc a vortex on the side. I think I played the whole thing pretty well tbh. phase 2 fight took me around 15 minutes I think, that's how little damage I was doing to this guy^^

but you're right, my atlas is 123/126 (vinktar HoG shaper) and

Spoiler

and almost a full tab of t14, I will have my rematch soon^^
Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 4, 2017, 5:05:06 PM
So i guess it's true what they say about Scorching ray.. first attemp at hall of grandmasters with this setup instead of kaoms:

And man that was easy. only died twice to a guy that shoots lightning arrow and blast rain, the blast rain 1 shot me at 8.5k hp but besides him, the rest of them melted like butter.
didn't even turn on my RF.

only 2 remain, Shaper and vinktar..

btw on vinktar, I had some "incredible" luck so far

Spoiler

WTB AGNEROD NORTH BabyRage
Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 5, 2017, 4:30:42 PM

Bonus:

Pretty much done with the league at this point, achieved some pretty amazing things.
Last edited by Cyse on Jul 8, 2017, 7:48:01 PM
Think we might need to stage an intervention for Cyse.
Wow, there's some seriously awesome loot there Cyse, I can tell which leaguestones you favored :p

I guess I'll share my loot since league is winding down

Spoiler
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jul 9, 2017, 2:16:43 AM
"
Cyse wrote:

...slow clap... WP GG

(that's like 1000 hrs of SSF grind :))
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 9, 2017, 2:52:10 AM
2 vinktars O_O

other than that vinktar missing, I guess I did pretty decent too

Spoiler

used alot of exalts and divines on gear, I would guess around 20ex total drops too, and used 6L vorici 2 times.

Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 10, 2017, 1:50:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info