How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

And the RNG just keeps pouring in

I'm probably 1k orb of chances into Assassin's Garb so for this to drop naturally is kinda funny.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
And the RNG just keeps pouring in

I'm probably 1k orb of chances into Assassin's Garb so for this to drop naturally is kinda funny.

GG, never got to find one myself^^

So I came up with this build for hall of grandmaster, you think it could work? (I only had a few runs in this map so I don't know nearly enough about it)

Will swap faster attacks for reduced block chance once it is max level.

stats are ~7k hp and 78 block/spell block. max res +30 overcapped
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 29, 2017, 10:24:53 AM

Havn't played much the last month but got these pretty early so made a HOWA on ssf :P Only took me 7 hours of farming for fertile mind div cards :P
@Golan, I've never tried HoG with a max block char, I always used ranged so I can't comment, but I would assume it is do-able. I think you need someway to convert the block to spells, maybe keep some rainbow boots for fast swapping? Stone ammy too for 50%. You'll want to keep RF or Ray on you for the mirror match too.

@Arknath nice! How many times do you have to roll es% on those to hit 17s?
I've been enjoying the 2 week race a lot, lvl80 at the moment and had a nice drop yesterday that goes well with my build.

Spent all my fusings trying to 5 link, no luck yet, but it will happen eventually. Hopefully before I die.
Last edited by Reizoko on Jun 30, 2017, 12:46:10 AM
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
@Golan, I've never tried HoG with a max block char, I always used ranged so I can't comment, but I would assume it is do-able. I think you need someway to convert the block to spells, maybe keep some rainbow boots for fast swapping? Stone ammy too for 50%. You'll want to keep RF or Ray on you for the mirror match too.

my block is 78 for both attacks and spells, I would assume you never played a gladiator character^^

I actually did some runs, and managed to get 2 side areas, in the 3rd area encountered some kind of poison arrow character and got destroyed. I even brought poison immune flask but it didnt do anything for some reason
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 30, 2017, 4:53:04 AM
"
golan4840 wrote:
I actually did some runs, and managed to get 2 side areas, in the 3rd area encountered some kind of poison arrow character and got destroyed. I even brought poison immune flask but it didnt do anything for some reason

Caustic arrow (if this was used against you) isnt "poison" so thats to be expected.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
CA is an AoE it's not targeted on you so you can't block that.
... nothing
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:

my block is 78 for both attacks and spells, I would assume you never played a gladiator character^^

Ahhh forgot Gladiator did it for both. Bummer about CA, raising your chaos resists should stifle some of the DoT, couple of flasks or grab at least some pieces of chaos res gear.

Finally got a decent drop from a Breach Lord :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info