How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Anyone have any last ditch goals since the league will likely end in a few weeks? For me it's complete the atlas (116/126 currently with the hard ones done, HoG and Perandus Manor), Get a Shavs and 6L it, and find as many league specific uniques while I have easy access to leaguestones.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Anyone have any last ditch goals since the league will likely end in a few weeks?

I wouldnt be so sure about this...
"
Whether this means late July or early August is too early to predict at this stage.

From: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1914543
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

:)
Essence Crafted this badboy. Got superlucky, obviously.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:

nice! I've been trying forever to do the same with fire damage, this is the best one I got so far (still bad)

but, I still got very lucky in one, much more difficult instance so I really can't complain

"
golan4840 wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

nice! I've been trying forever to do the same with fire damage, this is the best one I got so far (still bad)

but, I still got very lucky in one, much more difficult instance so I really can't complain

Nice. Yeah, I was crafting the Opal with a bunch of Essences. :)
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
Second chayula run, First blessing

Not sure what I want to do with it, I do have

But ES is getting gutted

I also have (dropped from the boss in this run):

But double dipping is getting gutted

I also have the blue dream but spell block is meh
I guess I'll save it for now
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 23, 2017, 5:50:42 AM
"
golan4840 wrote:
Second chayula run, First blessing

Not sure what I want to do with it, I do have

But ES is getting gutted

I also have (dropped from the boss in this run):

But double dipping is getting gutted

I also have the blue dream but spell block is meh
I guess I'll save it for now

If you have a hybrid build, presence is the BiS amulet if you don't have stun immunity. Otherwise I'd hang onto it until 3.0 if you plan to grind your SSF post league.
Got this with my 3rd Reliquary Key

My dps shot way up, but defenses dropped drastically. Need to rework some stuff I guess, I'd like to keep using it.
"
Vauknar wrote:
Got this with my 3rd Reliquary Key

My dps shot way up, but defenses dropped drastically. Need to rework some stuff I guess, I'd like to keep using it.

I'm so jelous O_O

btw if you divine that, will it roll within the legacy values? or will it drop to non legacy values?

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info