How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

OK, this is by far the craziest thing that ever happened to me in a game.

I've been praying for witchfire brew for over a month now, I'm running this RF build:

Spoiler

(ring and boots were swapped after getting witchfire brew)

few maps after getting the perandus manor, a witchfire brew dropped

1 divine to perfection, shat my pants :D

IN THE FOLLOWING MAP, FROM A REGULAR PERANDUS CHEST:

I'm laughing so hard, I can't even

"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Vauknar wrote:
Got this with my 3rd Reliquary Key

My dps shot way up, but defenses dropped drastically. Need to rework some stuff I guess, I'd like to keep using it.

I'm so jelous O_O

btw if you divine that, will it roll within the legacy values? or will it drop to non legacy values?

It would use current, non-legacy, values.

Uber down :) Failed the first set, 2 portals left on second set

Next

I never did shaper before, stopped playing before he was released and came back for SSF, probably gonna need multiple sets of those

Also I have no idea how I'm gonna beat

I get destroyed there by so many thing
"
golan4840 wrote:

Next

I never did shaper before, stopped playing before he was released and came back for SSF, probably gonna need multiple sets of those

GL on Shaper! Halls of the Grandmaster is one of the hardest things in the game, I still don't get why it's a Tier 9? I was able to beat it on SSF (my first deathless too) and it was grueling. Can RF transition into Scorching Ray? That wrecks almost everyone there.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

Next

GL on Shaper! Halls of the Grandmaster is one of the hardest things in the game, I still don't get why it's a Tier 9? I was able to beat it on SSF (my first deathless too) and it was grueling. Can RF transition into Scorching Ray? That wrecks almost everyone there.

Thanks!
I guess I can swap my kaoms with a 6L 100 life armour with scroching ray setup. will porbably lose around 2k hp but that will put me onm 8k, so not a big deal. Is it really the way to go in that map?

what build did you use to complete it?
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 28, 2017, 4:39:25 AM
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

Next

Thanks!
I guess I can swap my kaoms with a 6L 100 life armour with scroching ray setup. will porbably lose around 2k hp but that will put me onm 8k, so not a big deal. Is it really the way to go in that map?

what build did you use to complete it?

I used Whispering Ice, you basically dump ice, pop the shield, back up, then pick off who remains. But I believe scorching ray is fine on its own, just less AOE so youre a bit more vulnerable.

Scorching Ray and Frost Bomb are what a lot of people use to deal with the impossible guys, the 20k es regen and max block shenanigans.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jun 28, 2017, 5:57:08 AM

lol cant make this up, got this in a3 normal solaris off the armourers unique box in the race
Last edited by grepman on Jun 28, 2017, 1:27:01 PM
Had an insane RNG run last night. After being stuck at 117 on the atlas I hit the missing maps needed to get me to 122, now I'm only missing Palace, Vinktars, and Minotaur. I also hit some decent uniques towards my grind to all league specific uniques:

I got this from a Ventor's div card

I got a second pair of Fleshes so I did my normal Vaal the first and if they don't brick, vaal the other, and I hit +1 gems.

Cadiro had a decent 1k bro deal on a Belly

And lastly I got a key after not seeing one for 10 days

I needed that RNG run, it's been too many nights of nothing.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jun 28, 2017, 1:55:47 PM
grats of varunastra!

I ran my 5th uul netol today, and it finally happened

you think I can make manage Hall of grandmaster with a max block gladiator? with reduced block chance support for the aegis ones ofc

Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 28, 2017, 4:02:13 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:
grats of varunastra!

I ran my 5th uul netol today, and it finally happened

you think I can make manage Hall of grandmaster with a max block gladiator? with reduced block chance support for the aegis ones ofc

GZ! I've had the Axe drop but I've wanted the shield. Also really want the Xoph ammy to drop, I think I'm 7 runs in.

Anything melee is always extremely challenging for HoG, max block Gladiator might be okay depending your skill and ability to get slammed. I think your biggest problem will be the ranged chars, like Danzig who one shots just about everyone who gets close to him.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jun 28, 2017, 5:00:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info