How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
I just became a man! Made it through my first merciless labyrinth without a hitch.

Great, kid! Don't get cocky.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
monsoonrider wrote:

Not satisfied and 2 exalts later
Spoiler
yup I had a grin on my face having tried for years

...And then I remember something about ES come 3.0.

Grats! I realized that I am a bitter old man when I look at that chest and go: "great, but that life regen sure is a kick in the nuts."

Bitter, I say!
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on May 29, 2017, 9:45:59 AM
I managed to craft this today, and it should (technically) be an upgrade from my existing bow. However, I've dumped an awful lot of Fuses into it and it still refuses to link up.

'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Six socket it before you link it. Quit linking if you get 5L.

Two rules to craft by.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Spoiler
"
monsoonrider wrote:

Not satisfied and 2 exalts later
Spoiler
yup I had a grin on my face having tried for years

...And then I remember something about ES come 3.0.

Grats! I realized that I am a bitter old man when I look at that chest and go: "great, but that life regen sure is a kick in the nuts."

Bitter, I say!
Thanks! and yes that was the first exalt evaporating

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Spoiler

Two rules to craft by.
True, some of the by products of those rules
Spoiler

"
Unquietheart wrote:
Spoiler
I managed to craft this today, and it should (technically) be an upgrade from my existing bow. However, I've dumped an awful lot of Fuses into it and it still refuses to link up.

I will not stop at 5 sockets.
Last edited by monsoonrider on May 29, 2017, 11:53:29 AM

How's it coming? Slow. Days of playing and no achievement. I tried various legacy setups. Maybe it's my lower 60's level? Hopefully. Last two exiles and strongboxes are impossible to find.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Two rules to craft by.

butt butt butt what if u have to link a pair of gloves? :O
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Unquietheart wrote:

If you're shooting for a 5L you should always 6S it first since with 6S you can 5L in two different ways thus increasing your odds. You also have the added bonus of randomly hitting 6L.

Also you seem unsure about whether it's an upgrade, are you not sure because you can't check tooltip? An easy way to test is take the base skill, throw it in your current bow and check tooltip, then do it with this new bow. I generally don't swap gear unless it gives me a 10% change, just because the amount of currency to get it to color, link, and quality isn't worth it for anything less. IMO anyways.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on May 29, 2017, 3:20:31 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Two rules to craft by.

I understand the concept and the reasons behind it, but that doesn't mean my stock of Jeweler's Orbs has gotten any larger. My resources, alas, are a bit limited.

"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
Unquietheart wrote:

If you're shooting for a 5L you should always 6S it first since with 6S you can 5L in two different ways thus increasing your odds. You also have the added bonus of randomly hitting 6L.

Also you seem unsure about whether it's an upgrade, are you not sure because you can't check tooltip? An easy way to test is take the base skill, throw it in your current bow and check tooltip, then do it with this new bow. I generally don't swap gear unless it gives me a 10% change, just because the amount of currency to get it to color, link, and quality isn't worth it for anything less. IMO anyways.

I was using two 5Ls, but I had the socket colors set up differently, so without having the links on the newer bow, I couldn't actually see what the effect would be on my primary attack (unless I recolored the sockets on my chest piece, which wasn't exactly cheap to get). Checking it against my secondary attack, it looked like an upgrade.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Just went through nearly 700 chroms (all I had) trying to get 4 red on my cospris and I don't even have the sockets linked yet. Fml.

Edit, no, don't fml.... this just happened:

xD
Last edited by MonstaMunch on May 30, 2017, 3:21:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info