How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Just went through nearly 700 chroms (all I had) trying to get 4 red on my cospris and I don't even have the sockets linked yet. Fml.

Edit, no, don't fml.... this just happened:

xD

swap you my legacy CoD for the legacy LC? lul

grats :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:

xD

After the heartache I suffered over the troll Hyrri's from my last key I almost felt like not even using this one in protest. Glad I did though <3
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

xD

After the heartache I suffered over the troll Hyrri's from my last key I almost felt like not even using this one in protest. Glad I did though <3

You got lucky, watch this :o)

<.<

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

second attempt, hell yea.

also

nice talisman

can finally play a RF build :)
Last edited by golan4840 on May 30, 2017, 7:14:52 AM
A question at all the folks with Kaom's Hearts in there: How did you go about it? I tried farming Merciless Ledge and the Climb with ~60% increased item quantity with two separate characters for a total of about 7-8 hours and I got 0 Pride Before the Fall cards. I had one drop while I was leveling, which made me try to farm for it but 8 hours of zero card drops is disheartening.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Have to realize... at some level it's luck, and at others it's play time. But SSF is about making do with what you find. Don't covet other people's luck and DON'T plan builds around uniques... even more common ones. There's a handful that I would want to use if I could, but know better than to plan on it.

If you're set on it, burn your Chances. That's far more likely to get you one than trying to force Div Cards to drop.

I've put every white Ebony Tower Shield that dropped to a chance... I get more orbs than shields. But no Tuko for me. That should be more common than your Kaom's.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 30, 2017, 10:44:52 AM
"
Bars wrote:
A question at all the folks with Kaom's Hearts in there: How did you go about it? I tried farming Merciless Ledge and the Climb with ~60% increased item quantity with two separate characters for a total of about 7-8 hours and I got 0 Pride Before the Fall cards. I had one drop while I was leveling, which made me try to farm for it but 8 hours of zero card drops is disheartening.

Pure rng drop man.

Really no trick for it because the cards are weighted to the rarity tier.

I imagine you could run those instances with onslaught and breach/beyond on it to create more opportunity's for it to drop?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Got some SRS progress. Getting into T10s now. I dropped this and have been trying to chance it but doubt anything will come of it. I might just try to craft it up and use it for a different build. I really want a sunblast so i can do a speed trapper but no luck yet.

Also ended up dropping a soul strike so swapped my whole build over to a bow SRSer. It was kind of scary because I didn't get the colors i needed on the bow until the 2nd to last chrome lol. I would have been totally assed out had that happened (since i had already recolored the chest).

Also finally dropped an enlighten so slowly leveling that thing to hopefully get haste as well as hatred/discipline.

Spoiler

Last edited by Prizy on May 30, 2017, 11:14:38 AM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Pure rng drop man.

Really no trick for it because the cards are weighted to the rarity tier.

I imagine you could run those instances with onslaught and breach/beyond on it to create more opportunity's for it to drop?

It goes without saying I prioritize quantity-enhancing leaguestones.
"
Bars wrote:

As said above me, just pure luck. I wasn't even thinking or planning a build with kaoms heart. I was running a max block gladiator, got to level 88 and in a tier 10 map it dropped and completely threw me off. abandoned my gladiator and respeced a level 87 jaggernaut (my first character in SSF, a terrbile eq build :D) into a life based RF.
it's hard to reliably farm uniques in this game. I've beed trying for a long time to get my hands on a lions roar. farmed alot of of shaped dunes with

and beyong+breach league stones. couldnt find a single card so far, and when i finally get 5 cards it might turn out a rumi instead of lions roar. Gotta work with what you get in the mean time

Last edited by golan4840 on May 30, 2017, 11:27:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info