How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
A question at all the folks with Kaom's Hearts in there: How did you go about it? I tried farming Merciless Ledge and the Climb with ~60% increased item quantity with two separate characters for a total of about 7-8 hours and I got 0 Pride Before the Fall cards. I had one drop while I was leveling, which made me try to farm for it but 8 hours of zero card drops is disheartening.

As said above me, just pure luck. I wasn't even thinking or planning a build with kaoms heart. I was running a max block gladiator, got to level 88 and in a tier 10 map it dropped and completely threw me off. abandoned my gladiator and respeced a level 87 jaggernaut (my first character in SSF, a terrbile eq build :D) into a life based RF.
it's hard to reliably farm uniques in this game. I've beed trying for a long time to get my hands on a lions roar. farmed alot of of shaped dunes with

and beyong+breach league stones. couldnt find a single card so far, and when i finally get 5 cards it might turn out a rumi instead of lions roar. Gotta work with what you get in the mean time

Ah, the whims of RNGesus. I ripped one Lion's Roar and have another two.

I also have 2 brittle emperor cards from a pretty low number of Wasteland maps.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 30, 2017, 11:48:27 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
A question at all the folks with Kaom's Hearts in there: How did you go about it? I tried farming Merciless Ledge and the Climb with ~60% increased item quantity with two separate characters for a total of about 7-8 hours and I got 0 Pride Before the Fall cards. I had one drop while I was leveling, which made me try to farm for it but 8 hours of zero card drops is disheartening.

As said above me, just pure luck. I wasn't even thinking or planning a build with kaoms heart. I was running a max block gladiator, got to level 88 and in a tier 10 map it dropped and completely threw me off. abandoned my gladiator and respeced a level 87 jaggernaut (my first character in SSF, a terrbile eq build :D) into a life based RF.
it's hard to reliably farm uniques in this game. I've beed trying for a long time to get my hands on a lions roar. farmed alot of of shaped dunes with

and beyong+breach league stones. couldnt find a single card so far, and when i finally get 5 cards it might turn out a rumi instead of lions roar. Gotta work with what you get in the mean time

Ah, the whims of RNGesus. I ripped one Lion's Roar and have another two.

I also have 2 brittle emperor cards from a pretty low number of Wasteland maps.

RNGesus is a stange god indeed:

haven't used a single one yet

on the other hand I might be blessed with vinktar

not getting my hopes too high there but the hope is there.

RIP :(
"
golan4840 wrote:

on the other hand I might be blessed with vinktar

not getting my hopes too high there but the hope is there.

I'm in the saame boat, waiting for North to drop. Tried farming cards for like an hour but I really hate Torture Chamber, so I don't see it happening.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on May 30, 2017, 1:34:06 PM
"
Bars wrote:

I didn't try to farm it but i guess the Abyss and
could be worth a try, throw enough time and resources at it and it should work out. However you have to plan in advance, adjust the atlas and stuff like that.

"
seanxjohnson wrote:

I'm in the saame boat, waiting for North to drop. Tried farming cards for like an hour but I really hate Torture Chamber, so I don't see it happening.

Perandus could be a help, i've got a few of while trying to get the stupid last chest (archive) for the challenge. Never got it but i've
to prove my dedication ;) .
Last edited by DasName on May 30, 2017, 1:47:38 PM
"
DasName wrote:

"
seanxjohnson wrote:

Perandus could be a help, i've got a few of while trying to get the stupid last chest (archive) for the challenge. Never got it but i've
to prove my dedication ;) .

damn thats impressive. how many agnerods you got from cadiro? I presonally got 4 total. 1 cadiro, 2 random drops, and 1 from masters. though most of the time I dont have a perandus league stone active, I got archive around 3-4 times, never found the locker.
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:

RIP :(

OUCH!!! So that's what "bricking" a Tabula Rasa means when corrupting fails.

That really is a painful shroud.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
@Arrowneous that's not a big deal since i tried corruption after dropping a second one (got the first one in act 3 normal, pretty lucky), but i would have liked the divine from vendor at least !

i'm quite jealous when i see all those drillneck.

Unavailable
Unavailable

farming for death's harp now !

Last edited by Zboublemeteor on May 30, 2017, 5:21:50 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
i'm quite jealous when i see all those drillneck,

Totally forgot that I could switch to Drillneck... Luckily I got some now:

Not sure if this actually works though.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info