[2.6] CI Vaal Fireball

How is soul generation on the Elementalist compared to Inquisitor?

I am thinking about re-rolling for the prolif as the double-beyond breach clears are getting rough (still very profitable though). I very rarely have issues with getting another vaal FB ready but I notice that on maps where I can't shatter it is usually pretty awful, so I'm a little reticent.
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
How is soul generation on the Elementalist compared to Inquisitor?

I am thinking about re-rolling for the prolif as the double-beyond breach clears are getting rough (still very profitable though). I very rarely have issues with getting another vaal FB ready but I notice that on maps where I can't shatter it is usually pretty awful, so I'm a little reticent.

soul generation is fine. i don't have 30% sac harvests and there are no problems. the only tricky thing is dealing with some of the beyond demons as they can almost insta kill you sometimes
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
"
Fyndel wrote:
eXe can u do a video of a Poorjoys clear video with vaal fireball?

I actually cleared most of a Poorjoy on my Inquisitor on a 5-link with someone else in the map with me (let me join them for the completion). It was a cake walk but I also did not get hit.
ye would just like to see a video to compare it to other stuff i could imagine it beeing not bad
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I die so easy, any suggestion to level faster? im using flameblast atm but still so hard to kill the enemies and not making much dmg
"
Carcelero wrote:
I die so easy, any suggestion to level faster? im using flameblast atm but still so hard to kill the enemies and not making much dmg

lvl as flameblast totem build and then around 70 respecc to fireball
"
knugen wrote:
"
Carcelero wrote:

Any good build for 2.6? Cant find it, so i imagine after take lvl 70 will have to reset all stats and make tree again right?
Last edited by Carcelero on Apr 21, 2017, 12:34:36 PM
"
Carcelero wrote:
"
knugen wrote:
"
Carcelero wrote:

Any good build for 2.6? Cant find it, so i imagine after take lvl 70 will have to reset all stats and make tree again right?

I mean it is not a complete respecc because flameblast totem has similar tree to vfb. Just take totem dmg and fire dmg and aoe close to the vfb tree and use that for leveling and it will be good.
Last edited by knugen on Apr 22, 2017, 3:51:48 PM
I just started this build and I got a couple questions:

1) How does this build leech life without Vinktar? How does that CWDT+Warlord's Mark work?

2) How much cast speed do I need to have that "insta" Vaal Fireball+Shield Charge?
Also only see Vinktar as the leech source? I know you aren't going to take much damage moving around at light speed. Just is there something I'm missing to work with the insta leech?
"
lazylockie wrote:
I just started this build and I got a couple questions:

1) How does this build leech life without Vinktar? How does that CWDT+Warlord's Mark work?

2) How much cast speed do I need to have that "insta" Vaal Fireball+Shield Charge?

1) It is INCREDIBLY hard to play this build without Vinktar as it is your main source of life leech + it shocks enemies for a damage boost. CWDT + Warlord's Mark works alright, it just life leeches from enemies when the CWDT gem procs.

2) Vaal Fireball doesn't benefit from cast speed nor does shield charge. You want to be getting lots of attack speed. Is there a specific number? No, just stack attack speed until it feels like you're going fast enough. I have 238% attack speed (5 attacks per second) on my shield charge which feels good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info