[2.6] CI Vaal Fireball

discontinued
Last edited by eXecut1on on May 3, 2017, 5:51:34 PM
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2017, 9:08:44 AM
Care to provide a leveling tree please?

You can just start playing with Fireball skill equipped with Lochtonial Caress and Karui ward as your leveling gears right?
"
maxineji wrote:
Care to provide a leveling tree please?

You can just start playing with Fireball skill equipped with Lochtonial Caress and Karui ward as your leveling gears right?

I always start as something else and respec once I'm in Merc Lake. You might need the Overcharged node too to reliably get charges with Lochtonial Caress but yeah, it's a good choice to start with. Just get a Karui Charge, it's cheap.
what do you think about pathfinder with the wise oak

too gimmicky? does elementalist's prolif matter that much for this build

reflect issues on pathfinder?
"
what do you think about pathfinder with the wise oak

too gimmicky? does elementalist's prolif matter that much for this build

reflect issues on pathfinder?

Either Elementalist or Inquisitor, Pathfinder has no use for this build
Is it possible to level as fireball/vfb? Or do you not recommended it? Thanks in advance and i look forward to giving this build a shot. Ty also for posting it!
EDIT....missed the previous comment where someone else asked. Lol. Sry!
Yo, so i started this build with almost 0 currency which was pretty stupid, but i knew it. Im pretty experienced and thought i could make it work. Now level 81, farmed dried lake untill like 78 but was pretty bored and wanted new layouts (the speed was incredible). Unfortunately i didn't get any good drops and no lucky exalts or anything so im struggling a bit now. The clearspeed of maps in general is pretty good (talking about trash) but i don't have vinktars yet and struggle SUPERHARD with bosses, even in low tier maps. Any tips for what to do, or is it just vinktars? Thought about trying flameblast instead of the 4L fireball. The two problems are obviously im super squishy on bosses without vinktars, and single-target dps is just not there. I do run WM on cwdt and got a lucky leech enchant on my boots, so that helps but..

Edit: I guess vaal lightning trap could work for shock but it needs souls and would fuck everything up, so obviously a no-go.
Last edited by SylvTheMonnin on Mar 15, 2017, 11:21:00 AM
can i go LL with this?
MFJonesHC
what are benefits/downsides of the elementalist version vs inquisitor version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info