[2.6] CI Vaal Fireball

Hi, I'm using :

Vaal Fireball / Fire Penetration / Spell Echo / Faster Projectile / Controlled Destruction / Increased Ctitical Strikes

Should I switch Fire pen for Fork?
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
Hi, I'm using :

Vaal Fireball / Fire Penetration / Spell Echo / Faster Projectile / Controlled Destruction / Increased Ctitical Strikes

Fire ben is better than fork so dont. If you want to use fork then you should switch it out for controlled destruction but only if you have enough dmg.
Just a quick suggestion, if you can't afford a headhunter or if you're using Perandus belt for MF, then you could try an Inspired Learning Jewel in the socket in the witch starting area. All four notables are allocated naturally as part of the build. It's sort of like a mini headhunter and all it costs is one jewel socket.
"
knugen94 wrote:
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
Hi, I'm using :

Fire ben is better than fork so dont. If you want to use fork then you should switch it out for controlled destruction but only if you have enough dmg.

I think you're underestimating fork... have you tried it? it adds A TON of AoE, I prefer using it over controlled destruction
For a 5l, what would you drop?

and where do you place the second rolling flame jewel?

I can see one near the Nullification note, but im feeling blind since i cant see anywhere else we have atleast 40int in radius.

Also if you cant afford a 30% harvest, would 3x 2(x) something work instead and sacrifice that one rare jewel?

regards
"
Lordados wrote:
"
knugen94 wrote:
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
Hi, I'm using :

I think you're underestimating fork... have you tried it? it adds A TON of AoE, I prefer using it over controlled destruction

yeah, fork is really strong for damage, enemies just melt especially if they get hit by multiple aoes from the forked fireballs. not too sure on faster projectiles, its needed if you are speeding through the map as you will be charging ahead of your fireballs but stopping to loot stops that

currently running fork, controlled destruction, critical strikes, spell echo and item quantity and it clears strands, atolls and reefs just fine. shaped courtyard is also pretty easy, so the damage is certainly there.

only changes i made to the original build is to drop anger and the aura reservation nodes. dont think they are worth picking up till 97 or 98. its much easier to manage mana without it and the 6 other damage nodes you can take on the tree add just as much as anger does.
Is the Prolif that necessary? Pendulum seems good, but curious if the build relies on Prolif for AoE clear.
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
"
Synze wrote:
Is the Prolif that necessary? Pendulum seems good, but curious if the build relies on Prolif for AoE clear.

Prolif is the reason Elementalist is so good. If you don't necessarily want Prolif I suggest you go Inquisitor.
eXe can u do a video of a Poorjoys clear video with vaal fireball?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 19, 2017, 11:48:43 PM
"
Fyndel wrote:
eXe can u do a video of a Poorjoys clear video with vaal fireball?

I actually cleared most of a Poorjoy on my Inquisitor on a 5-link with someone else in the map with me (let me join them for the completion). It was a cake walk but I also did not get hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info