[2.6] 2MIL+ DPS, 9k+ LIFE Lead Sprinkler

I'm having trouble with surviving breaches with this build. It seems that the projectiles on Molten Strike take awhile to damage enemies, are that stalls out the vaal pact leech side of survival. thoughts?
"
RangerDanger wrote:
I'm having trouble with surviving breaches with this build. It seems that the projectiles on Molten Strike take awhile to damage enemies, are that stalls out the vaal pact leech side of survival. thoughts?

CWDT+molten shell+flame surge+fire storm

works good for me

It's berserker and I have Unwavering Stance so it is squishy even with 6.8k life
where are you pulling the 2 million out of?

you are FAKE NEWS, horrible build
"
naderni wrote:
"
RangerDanger wrote:

CWDT+molten shell+flame surge+fire storm

works good for me

It's berserker and I have Unwavering Stance so it is squishy even with 6.8k life

Use MoM to be tankier. You dont need any auras anyway, and you can get good mana pool from Shaper's Touch gloves. And with 2 Spirited Response jewels, your mana wont deplete even if taking heavy damage.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
ansemprimo wrote:
where are you pulling the 2 million out of?

you are FAKE NEWS, horrible build

Not OP but my Juggernaut Sprinkler using Molten Strike has well over 2 million single target DPS. This is vs Shaper/Guardians who have built in resistances, not tooltip warrioring in Path of Building.

I have around 135k DPS / ball and generate 70 balls / second. Even if only 1/5 of the balls hit a target that's still 1.9 million DPS and on average a lot more than that hit the big bosses. Once I get my gems 20/20 I'll be close to 160k / ball. The damage is obscene, that's why I went Juggernaut.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:

Not OP but my Juggernaut Sprinkler using Molten Strike has well over 2 million single target DPS. This is vs Shaper/Guardians who have built in resistances, not tooltip warrioring in Path of Building.

I have around 135k DPS / ball and generate 70 balls / second. Even if only 1/5 of the balls hit a target that's still 1.9 million DPS and on average a lot more than that hit the big bosses. Once I get my gems 20/20 I'll be close to 160k / ball. The damage is obscene, that's why I went Juggernaut.

Curious what is your HP and attacks per second? I am doing a raider version and enjoying my 6+aps. Does Juggernaut get close to 6aps?

Dbum
IGN @Dbum
"
dbum wrote:
"
Dmillz wrote:

Curious what is your HP and attacks per second? I am doing a raider version and enjoying my 6+aps. Does Juggernaut get close to 6aps?

Dbum

7100HP right now at lv90 without a Belly of the Beast (because 6L is like 7ex). Sitting at just under 6 APS without Ancestral Protector and 6.97 with it up. Super high attack speed makes the build feel amazing and fluid. My character is SprinkleMyFieryBalls in my profile if you want to see it.
Last edited by Dmillz on Mar 21, 2017, 6:10:07 PM
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
dbum wrote:
"
Dmillz wrote:

Dbum

7100HP right now at lv90 without a Belly of the Beast (because 6L is like 7ex). Sitting at just under 6 APS without Ancestral Protector and 6.97 with it up. Super high attack speed makes the build feel amazing and fluid. My character is SprinkleMyFieryBalls in my profile if you want to see it.

What do you enjoy most about the Juggernaut? I've never played one before. I was considering going Berserker for the obscene damage and leech. I'm planning on going Cyclone with The Taming and Emberwake.

I'd like your thoughts on that as someone who has gone the Molten Strike route, if you wouldn't mind. :)
Hi

Is Cyclone or Molten Strike recommended? I can't figure out why Taming+ Emberwake is recommended for Molten Strike but not Cyclone , same with Abberath's Hooves. I have all these pieces as I'm trying to salvage a really bad build.
"
What do you enjoy most about the Juggernaut? I've never played one before. I was considering going Berserker for the obscene damage and leech. I'm planning on going Cyclone with The Taming and Emberwake.

I'd like your thoughts on that as someone who has gone the Molten Strike route, if you wouldn't mind. :)

Jugg and Raider are best overall classes for this IMO. Jugg you get the super juice +1000 acc node which lets you go EO with almost no investment into accuracy. You get massive damage reduction through 25% fortify effect and 8% reduced ele damage at max endurance charges. Also you're rocking 7-8 endurance charges which is pretty awesome. Lastly all the Jugg nodes are generic 1h damage so they all scale your initial hit and projectiles.

I did a ton of math and used Path of Building and a Berserker isn't that much more DPS than me but I'm way tankier. This is mostly because taking EO as a Berserker is really hard and you have to give up life or DPS elsewhere to manage it. It is more damage, but I already have so much everything but Guardians dies in under 5 seconds so getting more isn't too useful.

The leech is sick and really good in most situations, but you run the risk of getting 1-shot in super end-game. With a couple instant flasks and life leech and regen I pretty have to be 1-shot as well but it takes a lot more to do it.

Taming + Emberwake is pointless as MS because the damage is already so absurd it's not worth it. I have no idea how Cyclone will play though and it could be really strong.

"
Hi

Is Cyclone or Molten Strike recommended? I can't figure out why Taming+ Emberwake is recommended for Molten Strike but not Cyclone , same with Abberath's Hooves. I have all these pieces as I'm trying to salvage a really bad build.

Molten Strike from me. The clearspeed is pretty legit once you get your attack speed high (5+ APS) and the single target is fucking obscene. I don't recommend Taming + Emberwake at all, not worth the investment, your damage is already more than enough. Same with Abberath's Hooves, more damage doesn't make any difference at a certain point and it's better to get boots with life + str + movespeed. They aren't bad, in fact they're really awesome, I just value life way more than damage.
Last edited by Dmillz on Mar 21, 2017, 9:59:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info