[2.6] 2MIL+ DPS, 9k+ LIFE Lead Sprinkler

"
Dmillz wrote:
"
What do you enjoy most about the Juggernaut? I've never played one before. I was considering going Berserker for the obscene damage and leech. I'm planning on going Cyclone with The Taming and Emberwake.

I'd like your thoughts on that as someone who has gone the Molten Strike route, if you wouldn't mind. :)

Jugg and Raider are best overall classes for this IMO. Jugg you get the super juice +1000 acc node which lets you go EO with almost no investment into accuracy. You get massive damage reduction through 25% fortify effect and 8% reduced ele damage at max endurance charges. Also you're rocking 7-8 endurance charges which is pretty awesome. Lastly all the Jugg nodes are generic 1h damage so they all scale your initial hit and projectiles.

I did a ton of math and used Path of Building and a Berserker isn't that much more DPS than me but I'm way tankier. This is mostly because taking EO as a Berserker is really hard and you have to give up life or DPS elsewhere to manage it. It is more damage, but I already have so much everything but Guardians dies in under 5 seconds so getting more isn't too useful.

The leech is sick and really good in most situations, but you run the risk of getting 1-shot in super end-game. With a couple instant flasks and life leech and regen I pretty have to be 1-shot as well but it takes a lot more to do it.

Taming + Emberwake is pointless as MS because the damage is already so absurd it's not worth it. I have no idea how Cyclone will play though and it could be really strong.

"
Hi

Is Cyclone or Molten Strike recommended? I can't figure out why Taming+ Emberwake is recommended for Molten Strike but not Cyclone , same with Abberath's Hooves. I have all these pieces as I'm trying to salvage a really bad build.

Molten Strike from me. The clearspeed is pretty legit once you get your attack speed high (5+ APS) and the single target is fucking obscene. I don't recommend Taming + Emberwake at all, not worth the investment, your damage is already more than enough. Same with Abberath's Hooves, more damage doesn't make any difference at a certain point and it's better to get boots with life + str + movespeed. They aren't bad, in fact they're really awesome, I just value life way more than damage.

Crazy off the wall idea: How would your damage suffer if you limited yourself to 4links and used Kaom's to try and get your life up above 8-9k? It's those oneshots that's concerning me, coming from a lot of CI builds that have huge pools.
Not worth. Each support gem is like 50% more damage so you'd lose half your dps.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Mar 21, 2017, 11:17:14 PM
"
Dmillz wrote:
Not worth. Each support gem is like 50% more damage so you'd lose half your dps.

Unless you were banking on stacking Ignite and getting 10% per Ignite from Emberwake/Taming combo.

HRMMM. I will have to think and consider this.

Thank you very much for your help.
Ok so...Molten Strike it is!

Shocking how good it is.

THanks for the write up and comments. Salvaged my Marauder thank god though it costed me lots of regrets and a change of ascendancy
"
"
Dmillz wrote:

Unless you were banking on stacking Ignite and getting 10% per Ignite from Emberwake/Taming combo.

HRMMM. I will have to think and consider this.

Thank you very much for your help.

I mean that might work, but you're going to need to be able to stack like 50 ignites so you'll need to make sure you get a really high chance to ignite.
"
Dmillz wrote:

Is the juggernaut ascendancy dmg good enough for fast guardians?
Whats ur total strength?
I am now at 7027 health, 42700 sheet dps. My gear:

I am unclear on the best gems for my chest. GBRRRR isn't necessarally my choice, I ran out of fuse and didn't want to keep trying blindly only to learn there's a better combo. SLower projectiles is terrible, no idea why it was even brought up. But pretty sure Phys projectile can stay. Also could use advise for support /CWDT set up. I love high level CWDT+ Molten Shell.

Thank you. I am enjoying being melee again. But I find it squishy. It's counter intuitive to be squishy but be expected to leapslam in for Fortify. And makes for slower clear speed leap slamming in, then running out cuz you're squishy....then turining around and spamming meatballs. I'd like to put Fortify in my chest but I'd lose metric tons of damage.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 23, 2017, 12:29:56 AM
Settled on a set up that's....IMO a pretty big deal. It helps not only with keeping up endurance charges, but WAY less burst damage landing on you when you get swarmed or leap into a crowd:

Think what you will, I think it works incredibly.

Also changed Phys projectile dmg to Faster Attacks. I derped hard there....hadnt even tried it till now. DPS went from 42k sheet buffed to 51k.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 23, 2017, 3:00:14 AM
"
"
Dmillz wrote:

Is the juggernaut ascendancy dmg good enough for fast guardians?
Whats ur total strength?

Yea, the damage is still insane, I'm going to do all the Guardians/Shaper this weekend. I got a -max + vulnerability Phoenix down to like 10% life before wiping a couple days ago. If I had unwavering stance I would have finished it too :(.

Only sitting at around 840 strength right now but that's mostly gear and I need to respec to a more efficient tree. Berserker if built properly is going to be better than Jugg I think now. I saw a tree from a guy on Reddit that is way more efficient for Berserker than any others I've seen and it makes Berserker look really fucking good.

Jugg is still tankier and has more than enough damage for everything but Berserker gets like 60% more damage if built properly which is worth the loss of a bit of tankiness IMO.
Hi

Thanks for this build it is insanly strong and fun it melting everything so far. Rolling on T10-12 map only hard mod is an issue and chaos damage.

Need a little advice here's my gear what i must prioritize 6L or Xoph's blood?

Fly safe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info