[2.6] 2MIL+ DPS, 9k+ LIFE Lead Sprinkler

Are you counting the projectile damage in that 800k? If so, how many projectiles do you assume are hitting?
How did crown of eyes boost damage?
First off thank you for making this guide, I have always loved molten strike for leveling and and glad to be able to use it end game, I had a few questions about the unique ring options mostly. Can you use the taming without emberwake and still get massive damage boosts? And is emberwake mostly just there for huge burn stacking on bosses like shaper and guardians? I hate to drop any life and was wondering how the rings preform before I buy them
"
DrWafer wrote:
Are you counting the projectile damage in that 800k? If so, how many projectiles do you assume are hitting?

i am counting the projectile damage, the ignite caused by it, and the inital melee hit but not the ignite from that. this is 1 projectile. im also counting stuff like covered in ash i think, i dont remember.

"
How did crown of eyes boost damage?

crown of eyes:
Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks

iron will:
Strength's damage bonus applies to Spell Damage as well for Supported Skills

this combo makes every attack scale with strength. its fairly good, but honestly i would rather have a helm with some resists/life and then use abberath's hooves for mapping.

"
Raiowned wrote:
First off thank you for making this guide, I have always loved molten strike for leveling and and glad to be able to use it end game, I had a few questions about the unique ring options mostly. Can you use the taming without emberwake and still get massive damage boosts? And is emberwake mostly just there for huge burn stacking on bosses like shaper and guardians? I hate to drop any life and was wondering how the rings preform before I buy them

emberwake is just there for burn stacking bosses yeah. the taming isnt even worth it without emberwake. even that combo is kinda bad for molten strike and much better for something like cyclone. youre better off with a rare that has elemental damage with weapons, str, life, and then maybe accuracy, fire damage to attacks, % increased fire damage, resists, and ideally on an opal or coral ring.
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 14, 2017, 9:27:16 PM
ok thank you, glad I didn,t spend the currency
Maybe i miss something... but dont u miss a lot with the lack of accuracy and without resolute technique ?
u have only +40% from mace nodes, is it enough with your dex?
"
Kyorden wrote:
Maybe i miss something... but dont u miss a lot with the lack of accuracy and without resolute technique ?
u have only +40% from mace nodes, is it enough with your dex?

its actually 60% on the full tree because Art of the Gladiator gives 20% aswell. its not enough just with dex. youll need some accuracy on your gear. ive got +289 on my helmet and +175 on my ring. if you dont have any on your gear you can always take Weathered Hunter or Versatility or use an ice golem. never take resolute technique. resoulte techique means you lose 40% more damage from elemental overload. my current character is at 1.24 million dps. without elemental overload and resolute technique instead its at 854k dps.
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 15, 2017, 5:52:23 PM

down rare+corrupted. ill try to do shaper tomorrow. i probly won't be able to do phoenix because he can't be ignited.
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 17, 2017, 1:55:26 AM
Nice guide.

I know it's 2mil dps and all but curious what is your sheet dps on molten strike. Doing basically the same build with some variation so just curious.

Edit:another question since I see you use molten strike as a clearing skill as well as for single target, how many of those balls are actually hitting the single target do you think? I only use a 6L molten strike for hard bosses, done up to t15maps with a 4L inferno strike. Molten strike is definitely the best single target skill maces can use I think, however it feels like only see 2-3 balls among the 7 (I use 2 jewels like most people and I do not use helmet enchant) are actually hitting the single target since the 50% increase target seems too big and Im already using conc effect.

Any idea on this?
Last edited by naderni on Mar 17, 2017, 9:20:03 AM
Hello again,

Working on "my" variant of your build :

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAQUhAwCAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FFnm64-xq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L3E9q-nPQ98uzrYd-UnL5BV7DiFe2ZUgps1krXybqpKyD8nKk0A7izpFSDdDVuvFHWkwoazfyv9bo25OrOHdkp9LYMZtL6nKU_kImn-7MsabDbpJKoWb-Nqna6nCNgkVkgVUGVNvTYaOP6PTeOmV_JFOuEczitQDc3-VO0g4XOiAJtYMftHfvH-YGUDdZErXwTuDqOK-WOVzBXwBfmbJt1GY6cRge0_6NbN6iLqwzoqOCP2TZJ-3Xj5DY0V9mJ5AAaNfQSz8B_8xTB8-F9f0CGQ6hC_CCQ3FumYVwAAAAAA

Not sure if Twin Terrors is really a good idea for Elemental Overload.
The jewel up to Herbalism seems good like it can give us 80 strenght.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info