This is a nice build, but I have a few questions. I'm at level 74 now, and I am struggling with Labyrinth and maps. I have nearly maxed out my resistances except for Chaos, and I have just over 3k Life. However despite this I am having issues surviving some of the maps, which is surprising as they are tier one and two maps. My issue in labyrinths is mostly traps however Izaro on merciless does seem to be a bit above what I can handle, I suspect this is because he has chaos damage. My questions are what am I doing wrong? Which equipment should I upgrade/invest into? Finally do I need to invest into Chaos Resistance on my gear?

Also I do have a 5 link Belly of The Beast, should I be using that?
Spoiler

My Gear:
Spoiler

My tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAx4FLQguCIkNjQ-rES8WvxmKGY4fQSF2Iuoj0yP2JIsknST9JpUqODB8MfoyATY9OdQ8vkMxRA1Hfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1VLW69daF9wYeJiWmKsZU1sjG8ncFJ07XXLdf1293rvfXV_K4NthG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glQWXBprxm42dqqCfo4qn1LIZtUi3trvjvTa-p7_VwTPDOsSiyPDKqdN-1CPUQtjV2sHnVOpi62Ptg-4O73r8xf66_sj_3g==
Hey man..

I'm playing my first bow character. Is your herald what is allowing curse on hit to proc assassin's mark without it being cast? If so, that's amazing.

TIA
"
frenzul wrote:
Hey man..

I'm playing my first bow character. Is your herald what is allowing curse on hit to proc assassin's mark without it being cast? If so, that's amazing.

TIA

Yeah Herald works with Curse on Hit. It's super useful.
@RaiseTheSteaks: Glad you are enjoying the build. I would say that it's your choice on LA or TS, I think both are great. LA is easier to support on a 5L from my experience if you're at that level of gearing, at the 6L level I think TS starts to really shine. For the flasks that's how I would start them off. Eventually I think:

Dying Sun/Vinktar/Silver/Diamond/Quicksilver or if you don't need a Silver, TOH. But the flasks there are fairly budget with the exception of Vinktar. If you run Lab you'll want a Basalt and Life flasks swap as I did in the video.

@invoker232: I like to have more life, but as always when playing on a budget you gotta work with what you have. From the gear I posted, if I put on a Belly of the Beast, it goes up to 4.7 and with some Jewels and more levels, you'll crack 5K easily.

@Link1275: Honestly depends on where you are farming. 3K is fairly low, but if you're only at Level 74 that's probably par for the course, as you pick up more defensive nodes. Looking at the gear you can definitely use a bow upgrade, the one you have is very low pDPS and you can get a ~250 pDPS farming weapon for very cheap, I sold one the other day in the league for around 10 Chaos in mixed currencies to a starting Raider player. I think upgrade wise you want to get some slightly better Gloves/Boots/Belt to start with and upgrade from there. Example searches that I like:

Gloves: http://poe.trade/search/ihikohasuhitao

Boots: http://poe.trade/search/ewomgamanariat

Belt: http://poe.trade/search/imawoharikimas

Just pieces on the market available with at least ~110% Resistances. What I've done in the past is I've grabbed a cheap piece of gear with an open prefix and Master Crafted Haku Life on there and it's lasted me for a while in the league. The starter gear I posted was obtained like that. It'll shore up your defenses so you can invest more into DPS options in Jewelry.

I would keep that 6L you have at the moment though, although the chest is not wonderful, the colors are fine and offers some stat at least over Tabula. Eventually if you get a 6L Bow for example I'd look to get the Belly of the Beast on.

@frenzul: Looks like we are good :)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
What do you think about Kintsugi? Is it worth it to go for evasion?
Pls, this build is Viable using Lionye's Vision Chest and Windripper Bow?

I talk about the LA build (im not sure if it's the same and skill setup work with both skills or need any change)
Nice build im lv 87 LA and i have just a question . its Reach of the Council Spine Bow (legacy bow with 4 proj) good bow for this build ?
"
HunterKristi wrote:
Nice build im lv 87 LA and i have just a question . its Reach of the Council Spine Bow (legacy bow with 4 proj) good bow for this build ?

You save your GMP with it and it has physical damage to scale from. You could probably use PPAD or something instead and be GG.

Let me know if you don't want it, I could replace the Lioneye's. :P

@OP: What is the end game flask setup? Also, I've been using Perfect Form chest and Arctic Armour (because of chest mod) instead of Mirror Arrow. It seems to work fine, but still I feel like 3,252 life is a bit low at 82, though it is not a problem unless I get hit and pop.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
"
HunterKristi wrote:

You save your GMP with it and it has physical damage to scale from. You could probably use PPAD or something instead and be GG.

Let me know if you don't want it, I could replace the Lioneye's. :P

@OP: What is the end game flask setup? Also, I've been using Perfect Form chest and Arctic Armour (because of chest mod) instead of Mirror Arrow. It seems to work fine, but still I feel like 3,252 life is a bit low at 82, though it is not a problem unless I get hit and pop.

ty , _Saranghaeyo_ can i have and ur opition ? cuz Reach of the Council Spine Bow is not so cheap 20 ex.
maybe faster atack will be better then PPAD ?
Last edited by HunterKristi on Mar 14, 2017, 12:50:20 PM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
@Link1275: Honestly depends on where you are farming. 3K is fairly low, but if you're only at Level 74 that's probably par for the course, as you pick up more defensive nodes. Looking at the gear you can definitely use a bow upgrade, the one you have is very low pDPS and you can get a ~250 pDPS farming weapon for very cheap, I sold one the other day in the league for around 10 Chaos in mixed currencies to a starting Raider player. I think upgrade wise you want to get some slightly better Gloves/Boots/Belt to start with and upgrade from there. Example searches that I like:

Gloves: http://poe.trade/search/ihikohasuhitao

Boots: http://poe.trade/search/ewomgamanariat

Belt: http://poe.trade/search/imawoharikimas

Just pieces on the market available with at least ~110% Resistances. What I've done in the past is I've grabbed a cheap piece of gear with an open prefix and Master Crafted Haku Life on there and it's lasted me for a while in the league. The starter gear I posted was obtained like that. It'll shore up your defenses so you can invest more into DPS options in Jewelry.

I would keep that 6L you have at the moment though, although the chest is not wonderful, the colors are fine and offers some stat at least over Tabula. Eventually if you get a 6L Bow for example I'd look to get the Belly of the Beast on.

Thanks for the pointers. I have managed to significantly improve my gear thanks to them. Btw do you prefer a Rustic Sash or Strength Belt? Oh, and your example gear has a duplicate setup for LA and no setup for TA. At least on my end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info