Hello guys I have question for this build players . I m now 83 lvl and playing LA .
my items is not very good. My problems are my mana regen sometimes dont enough to kill boss or rare mobs
Could you please check my build ? also I think my build has a lot of mistakes . I need a somepeople's comments ty.
Spoiler

And my passive tree

Spoiler
poeurl.com/9Pi

Also you can see my characters.
Hi. I can only have 5 links in this Queen of the Forest Destiny Leather

Can you tell me only 5 important things out of the 6 gems?
Will be trying this build, thanks!
I have a strong feeling that Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark doesn't work. Like at all. I don't get any power charges, not a single one, never.
"
I have a strong feeling that Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark doesn't work. Like at all. I don't get any power charges, not a single one, never.

I can confirm that it's working perfectly (with TS as main skill, don't use LA). Just don't expect charges from single mobs, only packs will grant it.
"
demiare wrote:
"

I can confirm that it's working perfectly (with TS as main skill, don't use LA). Just don't expect charges from single mobs, only packs will grant it.

Yup it works perfectly now even with LA. I'm on cruel now, so more packs of mobs :)
Hey,

Was wondering if Death's Opus is good for this build and if so, how far can it take you?

Thanks,

Well then. Been a while since I last posted here... my apologies. Been grinding in the league to make a big purchase before the price outruns how fast I can farm, which it almost did.

Spoiler

I will go back to Page 3 to answer questions, hopefully by the time I'm done typing the formatting is gonna be okay. Before I start, thank you everyone for the support. If you're doing well in the league with this build, that's wonderful and I hope it does take you far.

Page 3 Folks:

@Jdizzle1990: Tried Ice Shot, even with the new Jewel, and I didn't like it. It seems like the AOE took a really big hit and I wasn't a fan at all. It really just felt like a worse version of LA. LA does have an AOE tag but it doesn't get affected nearly as much as Ice Shot did.

@TristanKMF: Just a note on this, I don't like it because you can't leech life, so even if we get a 7L it doesn't really offset the fact that we can't leech. It makes for a great leveling combo though, however, before you reach the end game.

@eso259: The high-end guide has a Kaom's and/or Jewels with 7% Maximum Life, which raises the cost. The goal of this guide was to give a farming template (as stated, not really Guardian/Shaper level of gear) and then upgrade from there. The two biggest upgrades once you get your core gear are a higher DPS bow and then real chest, which I recommend Belly of the Beast if you want a second 5L or 6L skill. If you want to just use TS as the only skill, then get a Kaom's Heart. I think when I was testing the initial tree, as shown in the video, a Belly of the Beast at 40% was able to make the life total from 4K to ~4.7K or so. With better Jewels and better affixes, you can crack 5K Life pretty easily imo.

@SuperCrap: Looked at your profile, and I think the gear is pretty solid for your first char in the league. At this point I would look for upgrades especially in the Boots/Gloves/Belt area where there are three well-rolled affixes, (for example Tri-Resist Boots with all three Resists over ~35%) and start making those your final gear pieces essentially. Your Bow is actually pretty good as a starter, I would look to make an upgrade at some point, but wit h the 6L TS already it should last for a while as you build up your currency base.

@sinneah: If you're farming at a map level where you can one-shot the trash (recommended), then 5L LA I found to be much more comfortable in terms of making the links for.

LA-GMP-Pierce-WED-(Crit Strikes/Crit Multi depending on Crit %)

Do not use Elemental Focus with your main clear, because then you can't shatter for Herald of Ice, etc. It looks like more Tooltip but we get more real damage from Shocking and so forth. The only reason it's there in the Barrage links is to Shock with Vinktar when you fight a boss and then stack the Barrage damage on top of that.

If I had to leave out points, I generally go for Jewel Sockets and Frenzy Charges last. It probably doesn't sound too great for some people, but I prefer doing Charges last, because you have to have something to multiply first in terms of damage.

@Ishamz: In general I tend to get a strong bow, which you already have, and then "finalize" my Boots/Belt/Gloves before moving on to other gear pieces. You don't need Vinktar's until last. Even in this league I didn't get it until Day 4 or so when I was already in the mid to late 80's.

===============================================================================================

Page 4 Folks:

@mellkiss: I think Raider is the best for starting off in the league. It gives you so much mobility and early damage that farming is quite nice with it. If your goal is eventually to farm in that T13 to Guardian range of maps, then I would recommend Pathfinder. It's expensive to change but I've done this before in a previous league, when my farming focus changed.

@TheBon: I would look for the higher pDPS for sure. We're still converting a lot of that base damage over to Elemental so you'll get better scaling from the source of the damage. That and, ever since they introduced the reworked Increased Critical Strikes gem, any bow can become a winner.

@heavinhero: If you're in Legacy League (which I see you are), then Foil double-Legacy Reach is probably one of the best bows you can get. I used Reach + Kaom's for a long time with just TS. For Guardians you'll probably want another 6L (Belly) where you can Barrage. Also possible to 5L TS/LA and 6L Barrage too. Also I moved this down here... please post your gear so we can check it out.

@taha: It actually looks like you got a lot of things figured out here. Curse on Hit will work only if you shatter an enemy (aka Crit), so make sure your Diamond Flask is up when fighting. Voltaxic is NOT in the same category as Physical Bow, and will scale damages differently... so if you use the links as shown here you'll gain very little. Let me know how you are doing now we can take a look.

@asmox: The idea with Barrage and Elemental Focus was to "cheat" using another More Multiplier Gem, while using Vinktar to shock. It is possible if you have enough Base Crit with Barrage to try this, using ICD gem actually. But in the AOE clear we are focused on Crit, while in the Barrage links, it's actually doing a lot to boost the base damage through More Multipliers instead.

===============================================================================================

Page 5 Folks:

@fenermert: You're missing a crucial Mana Leech Node in the Duelist Leech wheel. Generally 0.4% Mana Leech with AOE skills is enough for full sustain. Gonna be honest looking at your gear it's pretty damn solid... kinda funny but change out that Node and see if it gets better.

@bkdesert: Your profile is private so I can't really look at your character. Not a lot of context to go off of...

@thebbq007: Death's Opus is pretty strong and if you have a stronger emphasis in Flat Physical Damage on your affixes, it can be an end-game bow. I've seen Guardian kills with it before. With average/normal gear it's definitely T13+ capable.

If I missed anything please let me know.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Been having fun with this build.

Still up in the air whether I like TS or LA more!

Question: are the flasks listed on OP still relevant or was there a change up?
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I only have like 2.7k Life at level 70. I saw ur video and u only have like 4k life. Is that enugh??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info