[2.6] The Devourer of Souls - A Soulthirst Build

"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
Rivanex wrote:
As a player that doesn't have a lot of time to play, I tend to play parts of new 4month leagues and take a break again. What I'm saying is, that I don't really build up a big knowledge base. I understand how things work etc. but when it comes to knowing what gear for a build like this, it's difficult.

You've specified about 4/5 uniques to use, but what do we use in the mean time?

Obviously uniques can't be replicated completely via rares, so I'm stuck at 36 ish with blade flurry wondering wtf to get on gear to boost my damage as I won't hit 50+ for a while (not the quickest).

As it stands my tooltip dps is about 200, and it's getting through packs quite easily, but I'm reaching the end of norm with near to 15% resists and shitty links.

TL;DR Maybe a bit more depth on gear options until uniques are available would be nice :)

Sorry for long post, but it's the best way to describe my predicament and show my problem.

yea... i will add a few leveling uniques to the leveling section and in the mean time, just use some rares. Res capping while leveling is not that importend. expect if your playing HC ofc. i leveled this build in legacy now (lvl 77 atm). with negative ~40 to all res while leveling.

Okay, but what about getting stats like phys dmg, aspeed, crit etc? Mainly weps I'm concerned about.
"
Rivanex wrote:
Spoiler
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
Rivanex wrote:
As a player that doesn't have a lot of time to play, I tend to play parts of new 4month leagues and take a break again. What I'm saying is, that I don't really build up a big knowledge base. I understand how things work etc. but when it comes to knowing what gear for a build like this, it's difficult.

You've specified about 4/5 uniques to use, but what do we use in the mean time?

Obviously uniques can't be replicated completely via rares, so I'm stuck at 36 ish with blade flurry wondering wtf to get on gear to boost my damage as I won't hit 50+ for a while (not the quickest).

As it stands my tooltip dps is about 200, and it's getting through packs quite easily, but I'm reaching the end of norm with near to 15% resists and shitty links.

TL;DR Maybe a bit more depth on gear options until uniques are available would be nice :)

Sorry for long post, but it's the best way to describe my predicament and show my problem.

yea... i will add a few leveling uniques to the leveling section and in the mean time, just use some rares. Res capping while leveling is not that importend. expect if your playing HC ofc. i leveled this build in legacy now (lvl 77 atm). with negative ~40 to all res while leveling.

Okay, but what about getting stats like phys dmg, aspeed, crit etc? Mainly weps I'm concerned about.

for leveling, i didnt have any of that on my gear. and i just searched for leveling weapons by searching for
type "Generic One-Handed weapon" (looking for daggers/claws/swords.)
Requirements - Level [max] <- my current level
and a buyout for maybe 2c and then search
after that, i sorted by highest pDPS weapon first and bought it.
thats how i went about buying leveling weapons
Last edited by PhilMonster on Mar 19, 2017, 9:41:54 AM
is it possible if i ditch the Vaal Pact keystone for this build? i noticed that i have a lot life regen, so in my opinion its quite a waste to ignore the life regen.
"
usernamefull wrote:
is it possible if i ditch the Vaal Pact keystone for this build? i noticed that i have a lot life regen, so in my opinion its quite a waste to ignore the life regen.

to be exact, the life regen is 2.6% ;)
and you could do that.... but i would NOT recommend that, because with only ~4.5k life monsters can kill you very easily without instand leech.
what chest will be good except daresso's?
How do you get power charges?
"
emaxee wrote:

any chest you want is good. evasion prefered. just get high life and Res.
"
jurranein wrote:
How do you get power charges?

we generate power charges due to the Assasin ascendency. please read the "Passive Skill Tree" for more information
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
usernamefull wrote:

to be exact, the life regen is 2.6% ;)
and you could do that.... but i would NOT recommend that, because with only ~4.5k life monsters can kill you very easily without instand leech.

since we are using bino plus i am using stone golem, it seems like there are a lot of regen and when i ditch the vaal pact i can add more life regen from heart of oak passive. i havent reach high level map yet but if i have some problems i might need to respec to vaal pact.
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
emaxee wrote:

any chest you want is good. evasion prefered. just get high life and Res.

how about boots and glove? do u prefer eva boots and glove?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info