[2.6] The Devourer of Souls - A Soulthirst Build

"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
jurranein wrote:
How do you get power charges?

we generate power charges due to the Assasin ascendency. please read the "Passive Skill Tree" for more information

Can you please explain further? I have respec into Path of the Duelist.

How can we still take Assassin?
should i try to get a vagan dagger for 100% accu or is it pointles?

and is http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rigwald%27s_Command good offhand since it give 80% more dmg to axe?
moooo
Last edited by faids4you on Mar 24, 2017, 11:00:46 AM
"
babypsycho wrote:
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
jurranein wrote:
How do you get power charges?

we generate power charges due to the Assasin ascendency. please read the "Passive Skill Tree" for more information

Can you please explain further? I have respec into Path of the Duelist.

How can we still take Assassin?

2 words Uber Lab
you can have 8 points in total. 5 for duelist start. other 3 for assasin
"
faids4you wrote:
should i try to get a vagan dagger for 100% accu or is it pointles?

and is http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rigwald%27s_Command good offhand since it give 80% more dmg to axe?

as mentioned in the pm we scale neither axe nor sword damage. so it would be useless to us.
getting a vagan dagger would be good but also expensive as hell
"
usernamefull wrote:
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
emaxee wrote:
what chest will be good except daresso's?

any chest you want is good. evasion prefered. just get high life and Res.

how about boots and glove? do u prefer eva boots and glove?

evasion. everything else gets reduced by half due to acrobatics
im having difficulty with Izaro on merci he keeps oneshotting with full resist how do you get more hp to survive?
moooo
"
faids4you wrote:
im having difficulty with Izaro on merci he keeps oneshotting with full resist how do you get more hp to survive?

easy answer. you dont. with good gear and all the life passives in this build you will reach ~5k hp or so at lvl 90. for the Izaro fight. just play it safe, make sure you disable anything that could make the fight more difficult. like the conduits, gargoyles and stuff like that. and btw you ele res wont help much against Izaro. most of the damage he deals is physical damage.
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
faids4you wrote:

easy answer. you dont. with good gear and all the life passives in this build you will reach ~5k hp or so at lvl 90. for the Izaro fight. just play it safe, make sure you disable anything that could make the fight more difficult. like the conduits, gargoyles and stuff like that. and btw you ele res wont help much against Izaro. most of the damage he deals is physical damage.

i guess i should not be using abyssus with 46%increased physical dmg taken vs izaro D:
moooo
"
faids4you wrote:
"
PhilMonster wrote:
"
faids4you wrote:

i guess i should not be using abyssus with 46%increased physical dmg taken vs izaro D:

yep.
which ascendancy points I should get and in which order?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info