[2.6] The Devourer of Souls - A Soulthirst Build

How can this build do t16s?

With 4 life flasks?

Or 250 pdps wepon?

Using soul taker with more then 60% free mana XD
Now por ppl started this build and cant farm t13s.

Im not making this up i spoke to one player that is making this build and he strugles with t14 bosses.
He said it was a big waste of time .

Last edited by Dantenes74 on May 24, 2017, 4:07:55 AM
"
Dantenes74 wrote:
How can this build do t16s?

With 4 life flasks?

Or 250 pdps wepon?

Using soul taker with more then 60% free mana XD
Now por ppl started this build and cant farm t13s.

Im not making this up i spoke to one player that is making this build and he strugles with t14 bosses.
He said it was a big waste of time .

why so salty?
it can do t16, ive done them myself.
the 4 life flasks are just for panik situations, because if you use any flask, your soul eater will stop.
the unreserved mana is to have time before you need to spend mana again to keep your flask duration going.
the soul eater is used to be able to keep using BF without mana.
and could you please name the player you spoke to? i might be able to help him/her with the build.
Choire of stormsight be a great addition, its basically 5% critchance per souleater stack, same for the other overcapped resist items.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
"
Milkyslice wrote:
Choire of stormsight be a great addition, its basically 5% critchance per souleater stack, same for the other overcapped resist items.

was thinking about them. Choire makes a lot of sense and im using in in legacy atm. the other 2 are kind of hard to fit in to the build, since its the helmet (Abyssus = huge damage increase) and body armour.
but ill try as soons as im going back to the char in either the 3.0 beta (if i get a key somehow) or at 3.0 launch.
hi i'm new to the concept of soul eater and have been using your build, but when i look at the tooltip the damage from soul eater isnt stacking for me, its only applying as i hit something, is this intended?
"
raiueh wrote:
hi i'm new to the concept of soul eater and have been using your build, but when i look at the tooltip the damage from soul eater isnt stacking for me, its only applying as i hit something, is this intended?

you get 1 soul per enemy killed.
so if you mean that by applying only on hit, that is indeed intended
Hi, I'm sort of a new player, and I plan to use this as my 2nd build, but any other alternatives to Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale, because I don't think I can afford 400 chaos.
"
FraggyVz wrote:
Hi, I'm sort of a new player, and I plan to use this as my 2nd build, but any other alternatives to Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale, because I don't think I can afford 400 chaos.

nearly any chest armour is fine i just use if for the extra leech and endurance charge generation.
just make sure, you can get the right colors, so i would avoid single attribute bases, scince you would need to get 4 off colors compared to 2.
If one were to make a flicker strike variant, how do you think the DPS would hold up, only swapping inc aoe for melee splash?
"
BlueGhostU wrote:
If one were to make a flicker strike variant, how do you think the DPS would hold up, only swapping inc aoe for melee splash?

idk if flicker would work, because of 2 reasons:
1: Flickerstrike alternates between weapons while dual wielding and therefor half of your attacks dont do much damage.
2: it would be very hard to sustain frenzy charges, since our only source of Frenzy charge generation is blood rage.

but damage whise it should be on paar with BF imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info