[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

I can't have more then 5 zombies even with 1200 str. What am i missing ? Maxim zombies without montregul is 11.
"
DennysRO wrote:
I can't have more then 5 zombies even with 1200 str. What am i missing ? Maxim zombies without montregul is 11.

Hey, you are missing one of the nodes that give +1 to Zombies, look for it near the witch start to the right. It is close to one of your Violent dead Jewels, Melding and Heart and Soul. The name of the node is Grave Intentions is a cluster of 3 nodes that give Minions Life and chaos Resistance.
Good luck
Hey Guys, I think i completed the build to it's fullest, and nothing more can be improved. Here is my final gear:

I got extremely lucky with the 6L in just about 60+ fusings, and also got the Lab enchant for stone golem buff, which is huge for regenerating our ES pool. Also got a pair of insane Jewels that give strength, minion damage, and life/elemental resistances which are really needed in this build because of the large amount of uniques we use. I really think that right now there is nothing to improve other that waiting for my gems to reach level 20 so I can Vaal them in hopes of getting a level 21 Zombie gem.
Here is a screenshot of my character tab:

Last edited by SemtexVa on Mar 25, 2017, 5:45:22 PM
nvm
IGN - Olympus_God
Last edited by TheWarIsOurs on Mar 25, 2017, 6:44:39 PM
What ascendancy passives do we grab other than Commander of Darkness?

Mistress, Spirit Eater and Beacon?
My build's starting to come along nicely. Just hit 75, doing dried lake till probably late 70s or 80 just to be safe, but i'm clearing it extremely fast.

Here's my tree - Got pretty much everything that I want from the Northern part, going to start heading south to get Charisma and more dex nodes to max out my Haste.

Here's my gear current gear:
Spoiler
- Need to get more ES / life on most of my gear, but sitting at 3k/2.9k Health/ES at the moment, so i feel pretty tanky. Running ZO potion in spots where I feel I need the regen, been working out good so far.

One quick question though - my zombies feel really tanky.. like.. they don't get drop below 90% life, ever. Do we really need vitality aura? ATM i'm running Haste+PoE, i will eventually be able to get a third aura once I get to Charisma - should I just run Hatred on Generosity? Thanks.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Tyroki wrote:
What ascendancy passives do we grab other than Commander of Darkness?

Mistress, Spirit Eater and Beacon?

I grabbed Flesh Binder first, since I am playing HC. My plan was(and still current is) Flesh Binder > Commander > Spirit Eater

Don't think i'll do my ubber lab, but if I do, i'll probably just grab 2 vanilla minion damage nodes.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Did anyone tried Uber with this build ?
"
DennysRO wrote:

If you mean uber lab then yes, I did it and it was easy. On another note, what should I upgrade next? Not enough str to get a shapers touch. Recently I have farmed enough for a Severed in Sleep, is it better than Victario's?
"
Alluh wrote:
"
DennysRO wrote:

If you mean uber lab then yes, I did it and it was easy. On another note, what should I upgrade next? Not enough str to get a shapers touch. Recently I have farmed enough for a Severed in Sleep, is it better than Victario's?

Having made that swap recently I can tell you that victario's is still far better when it comes to speed clearing. Those Frenzy charges are invaluable. However you will find that severed is really what lets you do higher tier maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info