[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

I am still finalizing a few things, but zombies take out most everything ive tried to do. Right now I am just farming strand to try and get all gems to 20. I only have 1020 str, but i make up for the zombie through my amulet. My most expensive item was my chest at 35C. Everything else is budget. The only thing i need to tweak a little is lightning resist where I am getting a lot of extra stats to fill things in through gems. As i dont use the brawn gems to get to 1200 StR.

Also zombies are effectively 22 without being level 20 and vaaled. hoping for that 21 to make them 24 before even getting empower to 3.

Just thought I would throw another option out there. Can buy talismans with 50+str for cheap, getting life and an extra stat may cost a few more chaos.
Last edited by blankenshiprh on Mar 14, 2017, 11:12:09 PM
"
jfieger wrote:
um bro i dont see the 40 intel nods in radius of the Violent Dead jewel next to the scion there only one intel nod in range

look harder
Hi, i would like to start by thanking allan for this build.
Have been following this guide since the start of this league.

Here are my current equipments. current Str = 12xx

Spoiler

and
2 Efficient Training, 2 Violent Dead, 4 Brawns

Can anyone recommend me what items should i work towards?
"
allana wrote:
"
jfieger wrote:
um bro i dont see the 40 intel nods in radius of the Violent Dead jewel next to the scion there only one intel nod in range

look harder

awww sh_t i didn't see the 20 from (Path of the Savant).........sorry bro

but hey i'm loving the build ty for the work
"
HongCha wrote:

Can anyone recommend me what items should i work towards?

1) 6-link Geofri's
2) belt with more str and resists
3) Empower 3/4
4) shield with more ES
just wanted to say awesome build,so much fun!.
never had a build that just breezes thought content as easy as this (even bosses get wrecked in < 10 secs lol)

for those who want a amulet that isn't as expensive as astramentalis i highly recommend

Corrupted

when your strength is at 1000 the three rats would be giving you 140 str alone and it just climbs higher the more strength you have (192 minimum at 1200)
Last edited by Valkirth on Mar 15, 2017, 6:01:19 AM
I'm going for a non baron version - just stack a bunch of ES with CI and have big zombies. I'm curious though, why do you choose to swap out melee splash for poison when you get grasp equipped? i'm still new to the summoner lifestyle :P

Here's the tree I want to use

I'll be using Haste, Vitality, Purity of elements all on generosity.

I'll be using grasp, charity, and a large ES chest until I can get shavs for more auras reserved on life.

Also, is the zombie slam radius jewel worth getting?

And why is using Ball Lightning optimal to apply curses? I would think Firestorm is better since it hits a larger radius, faster.

Thanks.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Mar 15, 2017, 6:12:58 AM
1) melee splash is not needed since their slam and infernal blow effect from mon'tregul clears aoe more than enough. Splash would just be a less damage modifier effectively making posion weaker

2) yes get 2x zombie jewels, they're very important

3) ball lightning, arc, freezing pulse - it's more a preference. firestorm without cast speed is fairly annoying though. I like ball lightning because it auto pierces and covers a large area

I altered your tree a bit. You had some extra int nodes for no real reason and the mana nodes won't really help you with anything

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQ18DeIRUBUnFVAV1xcvGFYYahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHdki9CepKPoqmCy_L28y0TQKNbk3ZjeDOQs5UkNURARFR0ZxR4VIjkmxS65Ms025VdZWY1fJWAdakVxrX7Bk52h0aqxr22wLbRlvnnC7fRh_xoCkgseDCYRIhMWFYIauiECIQoyxjxqPRpAzkyebipuhm7WhL6aspuunCKcrqH2qxLB3tAy4k75Pvoq_l8HFwzrDbck9ykrK08y80B_T-9fP2RPZW9pi34rhiOkC6rrr7uwY7IrviO_r8h70cfba98H31_k3-ej6gPrS-wn-SQ==
"
allana wrote:
1) melee splash is not needed since their slam and infernal blow effect from mon'tregul clears aoe more than enough. Splash would just be a less damage modifier effectively making posion weaker

3) ball lightning, arc, freezing pulse - it's more a preference. firestorm without cast speed is fairly annoying though. I like ball lightning because it auto pierces and covers a large area

I altered your tree a bit. You had some extra int nodes for no real reason and the mana nodes won't really help you with anything

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQ18DeIRUBUnFVAV1xcvGFYYahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHdki9CepKPoqmCy_L28y0TQKNbk3ZjeDOQs5UkNURARFR0ZxR4VIjkmxS65Ms025VdZWY1fJWAdakVxrX7Bk52h0aqxr22wLbRlvnnC7fRh_xoCkgseDCYRIhMWFYIauiECIQoyxjxqPRpAzkyebipuhm7WhL6aspuunCKcrqH2qxLB3tAy4k75Pvoq_l8HFwzrDbck9ykrK08y80B_T-9fP2RPZW9pi34rhiOkC6rrr7uwY7IrviO_r8h70cfba98H31_k3-ej6gPrS-wn-SQ==

Ahh i see - so the slam is relevant - I wasn't sure wtf the zombie slam did lol. Cool.

Ball Lightning just seems to slow to me, the projectile that is.

The random int nodes were for the radius requirement for Violent Dead. How do you setup your radius jewel slots?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
allana wrote:

Ahh i see - so the slam is relevant - I wasn't sure wtf the zombie slam did lol. Cool.

Ball Lightning just seems to slow to me, the projectile that is.

The random int nodes were for the radius requirement for Violent Dead. How do you setup your radius jewel slots?

while ball lightning is a little slow (wasn't a huge fan of it myself) having a double curse on hit with it is just insanely good,1-2 lighting balls can curse entire packs easily or reach bosses at the back of a pack,also helps direct the zombies easier then aoe skills,after using BL with CoH ive fallen in love with the skill for sheer coverage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info