[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

hello!

Your 5 link armor is fine too for the moment. Astramentis is my recommendation for later on when you get a lot of Brawn jewels, because without a high base int it will be too low to run your int-based abilities (like raise zombie)

I would 4-link the hat any way though, you can do summon raging spirit - melee splash - minion damage and either elemental focus or melee physical damage in it if you want faster clearspeed while your zombies level up to beef status
"
DennysRO wrote:
Hi.
I'm currently leveling my Witch with this life build. But i need some help. I wanted to know.. for the moment Astramantis is mandatory ? Can i get instead an amulet with high dexterity + strength ?

Should i get 4L on my helm and put zombies there ?

Astramentis is not mandatory, but its the easiest way to get to 1200 str to have 6 big zombies
there are 3 other ways to achieve that i can think of at the moment:
1) get a Undying Flesh Talisman for +1 zombies
2) get a Three Rat Talisman for % increased attributes to reach 1200 str
3) get Catarina to level 6 and craft +1 Zombies (Prefix) on a rare chest

with variant 1 and 3 you don't need to get to 1200 str, but you should reach 1000 str to get the Zombie leech from The Baron

regarding you last question - yes i would get a 4L and put Raise Zombies in The Baron
use your 5L chest for SRS/Spectres
anyone using united in dreams with envy over severed in sleep and haste.
Which ascendancy ability should I take first in Normal lab? I have the necromancer ascendancy but I don't know which one to choose first. Mistress of Sacrifice, Spirit Eater or Commander of Darkness?
"
George20 wrote:
Which ascendancy ability should I take first in Normal lab? I have the necromancer ascendancy but I don't know which one to choose first. Mistress of Sacrifice, Spirit Eater or Commander of Darkness?

mistress or commander. I took commander because I just wanted the passive all resist but it doesn't matter much! As long as spirit eater is your third
What should i get for the offhand ?
Currently i'm clearing maps pretty decently actually pretty fast i can say but im still squishy. Any advices ?
"
DennysRO wrote:
What should i get for the offhand ?
Currently i'm clearing maps pretty decently actually pretty fast i can say but im still squishy. Any advices ?

when you get shaper's touch and geofri's sanctuary my suggestion would be a strong hybrid shield. I am on the lookout for one but have been lazy. High es/life and resists should be solid defensively
I've been trying to make this work without Astramentis. It doesn't really seem doable as you can't equip more than 1 brawn jewel or your Intelligence drops too low and you won't have enough Dexterity for haste.

Gear i'm using:

Obviously not optimized, I was just trying to see how close I could get to 1200 Strength. Currently at lvl 84 with 1004 Strength. While the alternatives to Astramentis do exist, I'de have to say they are by no means easier to get. I could have bought the darn amulet 3 times over already but I just wanted an amulet with a little more flavor.

Strong build however and I agree with the original title of this thread. Solid/cheap league starter that jumped into maps doing t10's sight unseen. Also, have not found a Map mod yet that stopped me cold.

Thanks for the cool build.
Last edited by vulpekula on Mar 14, 2017, 7:41:06 PM
um bro i dont see the 40 intel nods in radius of the Violent Dead jewel next to the scion there only one intel nod in range
Last edited by jfieger on Mar 14, 2017, 8:46:28 PM
"
vulpekula wrote:
I've been trying to make this work without Astramentis. It doesn't really seem doable as you can't equip more than 1 brawn jewel or your Intelligence drops too low and you won't have enough Dexterity for haste.

Gear i'm using:

Obviously not optimized, I was just trying to see how close I could get to 1200 Strength. Currently at lvl 84 with 1004 Strength. While the alternatives to Astramentis do exist, I'de have to say they are by no means easier to get. I could have bought the darn amulet 3 times over already but I just wanted an amulet with a little more flavor.

Strong build however and I agree with the original title of this thread. Solid/cheap league starter that jumped into maps doing t10's sight unseen. Also, have not found a Map mod yet that stopped me cold.

Thanks for the cool build.

It's definitely possible. I have 1203 STR without Astramentis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info