[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

"
dpeth9900 wrote:
Good build

how can i prepare to not being stun?

any idea??

If u have problem with stun, you can spend 3 points to get Unwavering Stance node.

Another possibility is to have Kaom's Roots boots. They give u much needed life, but you'll have to have good gear to cap your res.

Third option is Kiara's Determination flask.
How much dps do u have? How do i calculate my dps, because when i put my faster attack in, the dps doesn't change. So i guess dps multiplied my number of attack per sec?

My updated gear

I have 60c spare. Need to get 100 more to get 5l Oro's and Kaom's chest.
Last edited by memberx on Mar 7, 2017, 2:34:43 AM
Thanks for the guide! Played it as my league starter and now am level 86.

Getting to level 67 for Oro's was the used frost blades until I could equip wild strike. Probably not the most efficient leveling, but it worked.

I have 5/6 trials for uber lab done and the only expensive unique I still really want to get is the red dream.

I can fairly confidently do maps T10 and below. Elemental reflection is impossible. No leech maps are difficult, but doable with 2 life flasks, and reduced chance of elemental status effect is a little bit harder but still easily doable.

I've had some mana problems as well, I picked up Primal Spirit passive node and made sure some of my equip had some +mana. My goals was to make sure I had at least twice the mana for 1 cast my 5-link of flicker strike costs 56 mana, so I made sure I had 112.

One question: How is this build suppose to do end game bosses immune to ignite? Just switch out the flicker for something else, right? What skill would be the best?
"
Blazeheart wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Played it as my league starter and now am level 86.

Getting to level 67 for Oro's was the used frost blades until I could equip wild strike. Probably not the most efficient leveling, but it worked.

I have 5/6 trials for uber lab done and the only expensive unique I still really want to get is the red dream.

I can fairly confidently do maps T10 and below. Elemental reflection is impossible. No leech maps are difficult, but doable with 2 life flasks, and reduced chance of elemental status effect is a little bit harder but still easily doable.

I've had some mana problems as well, I picked up Primal Spirit passive node and made sure some of my equip had some +mana. My goals was to make sure I had at least twice the mana for 1 cast my 5-link of flicker strike costs 56 mana, so I made sure I had 112.

One question: How is this build suppose to do end game bosses immune to ignite? Just switch out the flicker for something else, right? What skill would be the best?

For mana, try changing primal spirit for spirit void. Maybe additional 1,2% mana leech will help (together 1,6%)

I think i saw someone using molten strike on immunes.

How much hp and dps u have in HO?

thx

Last edited by memberx on Mar 7, 2017, 11:39:15 AM
Can someone please help me. I have real mana problems. I run only flammability, so i have 350+ free mana and i still can't play smooth. I must use mana flask so i don't run out off mana.

Where is the problem? I have 0,4% mana leech, i also tried with Spirit Void node (together 1,6% mana leech) and it didn't help much.

Here is my passive tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQd1CC4OPA-rEYEUTRRxFHUWvxcmGJEY2xmOIVUhYCKvIuoj9iSLJpUqOCyFLlMwfDIBOFM6Uj7PQKBB0Ed-Sn1NklFHVvpaGl4TYVJjp2VNZ6BvJ3TtdPF2rHbnd9d4enqEeu982X11fyuCB4TZhO-GYIdqh3aNfY25jb-PYJpqmyabjaknqZSxfLIZvJ-9Nr3mvqfApsM6w-bPes9-0K3Tb9N-2Xzawdw93Ubjn-jW6hjrFO2D7g7vTu969zL46_xL_W7-ug==?accountName=memberx&characterName=Flick_babe

thx
"
memberx wrote:
Can someone please help me. I have real mana problems. I run only flammability, so i have 350+ free mana and i still can't play smooth. I must use mana flask so i don't run out off mana.

Where is the problem? I have 0,4% mana leech, i also tried with Spirit Void node (together 1,6% mana leech) and it didn't help much.

Here is my passive tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQd1CC4OPA-rEYEUTRRxFHUWvxcmGJEY2xmOIVUhYCKvIuoj9iSLJpUqOCyFLlMwfDIBOFM6Uj7PQKBB0Ed-Sn1NklFHVvpaGl4TYVJjp2VNZ6BvJ3TtdPF2rHbnd9d4enqEeu982X11fyuCB4TZhO-GYIdqh3aNfY25jb-PYJpqmyabjaknqZSxfLIZvJ-9Nr3mvqfApsM6w-bPes9-0K3Tb9N-2Xzawdw93Ubjn-jW6hjrFO2D7g7vTu969zL46_xL_W7-ug==?accountName=memberx&characterName=Flick_babe

thx

I made a few tests with the Essence Sap and Faster attacks on my 6link and I have no problems with my mana as of now. At 4.01 attacks(12 if we calculate multistrike) there is no problem with sustaining flicker even on bosses without adds.

I'm interested in the ascendancy of the build. I'm currently running Avatar of Slaughter and Rapid assault (Avatar of Chase will be my next one) and it seems quite potent. Not sure if Avatar of veil will be better since it does gives some defense and elemental damage. If somebody has specced into it can you tell me how it performs on red maps and so forth.
"
VultureTX wrote:
For mana I'm using two Elreon rings that take of -14 mana total.

I picked up Oro's for 1C and have a Daresso Defiance, Bellyofthe Beast, and Teminus Est from farming, to try variations of this.

But I don't have it set up correctly because I am missing generating Frenzy Charges to negate the 2 second cooldown on Flicker before be 67 to use Oros. Any suggestions on what I messed ? thanks.

you should also be generating frenzy charges from Way of the Poacher
What would you recommend for bosses? Something like wild strike or?

Because what i find is with some bosses its almost impossible to kill with flickerstrike
"
Furiouso wrote:

Because what i find is with some bosses its almost impossible to kill with flickerstrike

For bosses you can try molten strike, use molten strike instead melee splash, gmp instead flicker also equip 2 molten strike threshold jewels i think they are cheap and fits the jewel slots of this build
"
Kurotsume wrote:
"
Furiouso wrote:

For bosses you can try molten strike, use molten strike instead melee splash, gmp instead flicker also equip 2 molten strike threshold jewels i think they are cheap and fits the jewel slots of this build

Thanks for that, massive help there!!!

Can i also ask if you don't mind. When you go to flicker on a single target sometimes, why does it go to that target then stop? It happens sometimes but its frustrating because i don't know why!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info