[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

I want to give Flicker a try
BUT, not look like I can go before level .. ?
And, is it SSF friendly ?
"
Pimousse wrote:
I want to give Flicker a try
BUT, not look like I can go before level .. ?
And, is it SSF friendly ?

how u suppose to get oro and fireborn jewel on ssf? pure luck?
[deleted]
Last edited by ThoughtLuck on Mar 5, 2017, 1:28:57 AM
Playing this now at level 78 still on a 4 link and working out pretty well.
Got fireborn jewel going and got lucky with a belly of the beast drop just now so I'm using that for now untill I can get a decent Kaom's Heart.
I am lvl 70 atm, just started flicking. It works great, the only thing i see as a problem at this state is damage. That will change with leveled gems and better gear i guess.

My gear ATM
Spoiler

I know, gloves any jewlery are real crap atm, will change them today.

One thing, i can't leech enough mana to play smooth... that's why i only use flammability and no anger. Any suggestions?

Thx
Last edited by memberx on Mar 6, 2017, 8:43:28 AM
"
mandodiao wrote:
"
Kiro121 wrote:
how to sustain mana ? I see no mana leech except that 1 node with 0.4 % mana leech, is that enough ?

Yes, that should be enough.

I'm not sure how you are able to sustain flicker with 6link and faster attacks with onslaught and 8 frenzy charges but I can't. I've even have the enchant on the boots + 2 nodes for maximum mana and mana regen but I still find myself struggling with it so I swapped out faster attacks with forty.

Overall I like the build since frenzy charges are easily obtainable and cleaving through packs with so much attack speed is just bliss. I'm wondering if speccing into elemental overload will be worth it. Also do you think Xoph's blood to be viable for this build?
"
WickedSick91 wrote:
"
mandodiao wrote:
"
Kiro121 wrote:
how to sustain mana ? I see no mana leech except that 1 node with 0.4 % mana leech, is that enough ?

Yes, that should be enough.

I'm not sure how you are able to sustain flicker with 6link and faster attacks with onslaught and 8 frenzy charges but I can't. I've even have the enchant on the boots + 2 nodes for maximum mana and mana regen but I still find myself struggling with it so I swapped out faster attacks with forty.

Overall I like the build since frenzy charges are easily obtainable and cleaving through packs with so much attack speed is just bliss. I'm wondering if speccing into elemental overload will be worth it. Also do you think Xoph's blood to be viable for this build?

EO would be an absolute waste of points getting to IMO.

If you're having mana problems you can do one of a few things.

Get spirit void temporarily, get more damage or use a mana flask and lastly replace FA in a 6link for maybe BM to not worry about mana until you can farm higher end gear.
Last edited by Curtsie on Mar 6, 2017, 9:58:31 AM
Mana has been a huge issue for me on this build on only a 5 link. I've been running anger and no flammability and just manual cursing boses. I even took the mana nodes at the bottom right of the tree since it provided +2 mana on hit in addition to mana leech rate and mana leech. I didn't think my damage was low at all... I have the jewel and the sword as well as ele damage on a ring amulet and belt. All content dies fast but after reservation I have ~90 mana left and flicker costs like 56 mana or something like that (essentially enough for 1 cast) so if I hold down the button it just stops for a second after 3 casts. Definitely not comfortable and don't really know how to address it.

Edit: I should say the issue is when I have both flammability+blasphemy and anger at the same time. It is fine if you just have 1 or the other.
Last edited by thatguy14 on Mar 6, 2017, 3:18:28 PM
For mana I'm using two Elreon rings that take of -14 mana total.

I picked up Oro's for 1C and have a Daresso Defiance, Bellyofthe Beast, and Teminus Est from farming, to try variations of this.

But I don't have it set up correctly because I am missing generating Frenzy Charges to negate the 2 second cooldown on Flicker before be 67 to use Oros. Any suggestions on what I messed ? thanks.
Good build

how can i prepare to not being stun?

any idea??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info