[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
McRazor wrote:
Me again. This time with something completely mind blowing. Holy shit, can't believe I acquired such a beauty.

Dude, for league that's insane. That shit's got me like

Yeah, I agree. Seems a bit too good to be true, and with all the secrecy and suspicion floating around last few days. Idk man, I think I got it for a fair price, so what do I care. Here's a current gear check.

Currently, only better gloves left and the RF enchant on helm. I expect to hit 19k ES with 200+ gloves. I also got this pair of gloves and I'll probably do the same meta crafting as you, at some point.

"
McRazor wrote:

Dude that gear is amazing, great job. You followed everything very well while also making it your own and tweaking it here and there. So happy to see that.

WTF?! Those GLOVES are ridiculous!! Why do they say b/o 3ex? Those are worth a shit ton more than that, and don't sell them haha

Too bad they're conj base, eh? Those suffixes would be ideal for me.

Yeah, I'll goto work on these in Standard hopefully if I can balance all the res stuff out properly.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 4, 2017, 3:51:10 PM
i need to figure out how to put clarity into my build. i have an enlighten 4, but not enough life/mana left over to put in clarity.
"
Seanj0 wrote:
i need to figure out how to put clarity into my build. i have an enlighten 4, but not enough life/mana left over to put in clarity.

Clarity has a flat mana reservation cost, instead of a %. So, I checked out your char and everything seems fine, thus it seems like you simply need more mana. Generally, you can get that with mana on gear and a popular trend has been grabbing MoM and the mana nodes behind, because reserved mana is energy shield if you're a Guardian.
Last edited by McRazor on Apr 5, 2017, 12:26:12 PM
"
McRazor wrote:
"
Seanj0 wrote:

Clarity has a flat mana reservation cost, instead of a %. So, I checked out your char and everything seems fine, thus it seems like you simply need more mana. Generally, you can get that with mana on gear and a popular trend has been grabbing MoM and the mana nodes behind, because reserved mana is energy shield if you're a Guardian.

awesome dude, thanks for the reply.
Thanks McRazor
"
Ahfack wrote:
Thanks McRazor

Ayyy, lmao. Thank RNGsus for helping me make these.

Finally, 19k ES!

Spoiler
Last edited by McRazor on Apr 6, 2017, 6:33:14 PM
"
McRazor wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
Thanks McRazor

Finally, 19k ES!

Spoiler

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Great job man, awesome league gloves bro. Someday I hope to finish the dex/lightres/30more ones in standard :D
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 7, 2017, 3:09:03 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
McRazor wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
Thanks McRazor

Finally, 19k ES!

Spoiler

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Great job man, awesome league gloves bro. Someday I hope to finish the dex/lightres/30more ones in standard :D

Can't wait to see that. You always deliver, so it's just a question of time. :)
After getting bored of my current build I took advice of mr McRazor to also run this build. So leveling this now. Maybe you could add something to the guide on what to level this build with.

I struggled choosing between fb totem, firestorm etc etc. At the end I made my mind up by using 2 RF totems + Scorch ray.

Meanwhile I've made these on my 2nd or 3rd delirium:
. So I guess It'll be fun transitioning to lowlife when I got some levels.
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Apr 7, 2017, 7:33:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info