[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

https://youtu.be/w6FXP8kD5m0

Look my Es by activate rf!!!

That is not normal. Please help
Last edited by goose1976 on Apr 11, 2017, 11:36:35 AM
"
goose1976 wrote:

I don't want to be rude, but if you can't figure that out for yourself, then this build isn't for you. You obviously don't have enough regen so you're degenerating. That should be rather obvious. Every 5 seconds the Guardian regen kicks in and you go back to full es. To prevent it from degenerating at all, you need to pick up Arsonist which is 1% of regen. No clue why you didn't pick that up already. Drop Harrier for Arsonist for now, until you level up. Also, you need to level your Purity of Fire to 20 because that's when you get the extra fire res. Lvl 19 gives +3% max res, while lvl 20 gives +4%. On top of that, with our 50% increased effectiveness of non curse auras, our Purity gives us +6%. Currently you're missing out on +2% max fire res.

EDIT: OK, sorry. I've checked your profile again and either you changed your Purity or I saw the wrong profile. Either way, my bad. Those rings that you mentioned earlier are insane. Put your PoF into the unset ring for an additional +1% max fire res. And grab Arsonist as I mentioned. That should fix your degen.
Last edited by McRazor on Apr 11, 2017, 12:17:56 PM
"
McRazor wrote:
"
goose1976 wrote:

I don't want to be rude, but if you can't figure that out for yourself, then this build isn't for you. You obviously don't have enough regen so you're degenerating. That should be rather obvious. Every 5 seconds the Guardian regen kicks in and you go back to full es. To prevent it from degenerating at all, you need to pick up Arsonist which is 1% of regen. No clue why you didn't pick that up already. Drop Harrier for Arsonist for now, until you level up. Also, you need to level your Purity of Fire to 20 because that's when you get the extra fire res. Lvl 19 gives +3% max res, while lvl 20 gives +4%. On top of that, with our 50% increased effectiveness of non curse auras, our Purity gives us +6%. Currently you're missing out on +2% max fire res.

EDIT: OK, sorry. I've checked your profile again and either you changed your Purity or I saw the wrong profile. Either way, my bad. Those rings that you mentioned earlier are insane. Put your PoF into the unset ring for an additional +1% max fire res. And grab Arsonist as I mentioned. That should fix your degen.

Well , i had the some problem he did (i still have).
I posted a while ago, and i changed a few piece of gear.

Now i'm saving to buy a presence of chayula amulet.

My ES goes down, but guardian keeps it up (it does down like 400, then goes up). I'm surviving and doing maps with that.

Right now, i have one ex and 90c. I would like to ask for gear suggestions :)

I'm more interested on presence of chayula because, it would help me to fix my chaos resistance :)

Thanks in advance for any input
The issue is not that it goes down and then up - it's not understanding how RF as a mechanic works. How do you expect to play a RF build if you don't even understand how RF works? You can calculate the degen RF does yourself and then figure out the best places where you can get more regen. In the majority of cases, it's straight up people just using a low level PoF with no aura eff and trying to use an ES shield instead of RotP.
"
dragonsroc wrote:
The issue is not that it goes down and then up - it's not understanding how RF as a mechanic works. How do you expect to play a RF build if you don't even understand how RF works? You can calculate the degen RF does yourself and then figure out the best places where you can get more regen. In the majority of cases, it's straight up people just using a low level PoF with no aura eff and trying to use an ES shield instead of RotP.

Well
My PoF is currently level 19, it'll get on 20 soon ehhe
Vitality also, 19

To be honest i think all my gems are at level 19.
I would like to do not use RotP, but i can't find an alternative that works for me (already tried to buy a good ES shield, but the degen was monster).
"
pablobhzx wrote:
"
dragonsroc wrote:

Well
My PoF is currently level 19, it'll get on 20 soon ehhe
Vitality also, 19

To be honest i think all my gems are at level 19.
I would like to do not use RotP, but i can't find an alternative that works for me (already tried to buy a good ES shield, but the degen was monster).

That's because the Leo mod (reduced DOT damage taken) is a MUST on rare shields. Because you don't use RoTP and don't get the +8% max fire res, you have to have something to replace that. Otherwise you'd probably need like 20% of regen or whatever. Maybe even more, didn't bother calculating. So basically, to stop the degen you need enough regen (DUH?!). To get enough regen, there are a few things you can do: increase your maximum fire resistance, get more regen and get the Leo's reduced DOT dmg mod.
"
Ahfack wrote:
you need 3 things to sustain RF.

-Plenty of life regen

-20rdot on a shield
or 20rdot on a 2H +2/+3 fire staff
or rise of the Phoenix shield

-Purity of fire with aura effectiveness

Requoting from 2nd page <3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
you need 3 things to sustain RF.

-Plenty of life regen

-20rdot on a shield
or 20rdot on a 2H +2/+3 fire staff
or rise of the Phoenix shield

-Purity of fire with aura effectiveness

Requoting from 2nd page <3

Well, there ya go. The man himself even said that. RF is a very complex mechanic, to be fair, and there's a lot of pieces of the puzzle that need to fit in, but once they do... oh boy... That's when you can enjoy a masterpiece like this one.
hahah thanks

Did some divining

So happy! 500es+ with perf res rolls yeeea!!!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
hahah thanks

Did some divining

So happy! 500es+ with perf res rolls yeeea!!!

To sustain that you need tons of life regen ehhe
I don't have that much. I just have the RotP shielld, and i'm still working on regens. I'll get there soon, i hope :)

Still need to replace a few things :)
Farming for that

If you can, check my proofile\char and tell mme what you think :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info