[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hello,

Can someone explain the Orb of Storm setup with Elemental Equilibrium. I believe I cast Orb of Storms which hits mobs with Lightning, they become resistant to lightning, but should be vulnerable to Fire etc.

But I see a mob, that doesn't have a resistance, I drop Orb but they then "resists fire", isn't this the reverse affect we want?

What am I doing wrong? :)

Thanks.
"
dn604 wrote:
Hello,

Can someone explain the Orb of Storm setup with Elemental Equilibrium. I believe I cast Orb of Storms which hits mobs with Lightning, they become resistant to lightning, but should be vulnerable to Fire etc.

But I see a mob, that doesn't have a resistance, I drop Orb but they then "resists fire", isn't this the reverse affect we want?

Thanks.

Hah, I assume its because my scepter has "adds 10 to 22 fire damage to spells'??? :)
Hello again,

So I'm almost level 60, been leveling with SR and Channeling Firestorm. I would hope to be getting close to going LLRF.

What kind of life, shield and shield regen should I be looking at?

Currently:
Life: 1247
Shield: 424
ES Recharge: 97.5/sec

Thanks.
Love this build but I’m pretty sure I have something off. Any suggestions at all? I do plan on taking this to 100 in league.
quick question yall, I'm doing pretty well with this but I'm having issues with the harder content, guardians, uber, shaper etc. I can sustain the RF easily enough but once I start taking additional dmg, I run into the problem of I pretty much sustain at that lvl of ES with about a 10% margin either higher or lower. what am I doing wrong that I cant regen back to full and it just sustains to the area where I stopped losing life outside of RF? the characters name on my acct is shade_liet and this is the gear currently. yes this is on std as well.

Spoiler
and the jewels are all 6%es or higher with at least 1 dmg mod on them and a legacy energy within as well. (couldn't figure out how to link them from the tree lol)
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
what am I doing wrong that I cant regen back to full and it just sustains to the area where I stopped losing life outside of RF?

belt doesn't have es recovery.
Spoiler
don't worry I fell for this meme build too
"
Gold3h wrote:
Can anyone here tell me why I'm getting absolutely MELTED by mobs in Act 10? I do a lot of damage, and I can kinda sustain draining the effects of RF but if I get hit by something I'm literally insta-deleted. I know I may need a couple of changes to make but I really can't figure out why I'm so ungodly squishy.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I'm actually assuming it's something to do with either my fire resistance being too low or I'm not reducing the damage I'm taking from RF enough. I can survive with it yeah but there's moments where while it's draining me I get clusterbombed by a mob and deleted.

:(

EDIT 2: Was able to finish ACT 10. Mapping is literally impossible though. Tried a non-reflect tier 1 yellow and got deleted. Damage is decent/good but survivability is absolutely non-existent. It must be my gear because my tree is almost identical to OP's.

No Shav's or Solaris Lorica = insta rip to any form of chaos dmg.
"
dn604 wrote:
"
dn604 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks.

Hah, I assume its because my scepter has "adds 10 to 22 fire damage to spells'??? :)

Correct ;-)
"
quick question yall, I'm doing pretty well with this but I'm having issues with the harder content, guardians, uber, shaper etc. I can sustain the RF easily enough but once I start taking additional dmg, I run into the problem of I pretty much sustain at that lvl of ES with about a 10% margin either higher or lower. what am I doing wrong that I cant regen back to full and it just sustains to the area where I stopped losing life outside of RF? the characters name on my acct is shade_liet and this is the gear currently. yes this is on std as well.

Spoiler
and the jewels are all 6%es or higher with at least 1 dmg mod on them and a legacy energy within as well. (couldn't figure out how to link them from the tree lol)

- No reduced DoT mod on shield (can go up to 20% legacy in std)
- No lvl 23 Purity of Fire for the extra max resist to take less DoT from RF degen
- No 2% regen enchant on boots
- No Commandment of winter on gloves (Consecrated ground when hit with a crit gives 6% regen)
- No %Inc Energy Recovery Rate mod on belt (requires Shaped belt)
Since you can't craft the dot damage reduce to 20% in a league, what do you do for that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info