[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Somebody knows how strong the Energy Shield recovery rate on belt is? Is it worth losing Energy Shield for the effect since there arent many good belts available?
"
Ahfack wrote:

2nd run :D not too shabby[/url]

Nice run, grats!

I'm still stuck at 12/15 fragments. This RNG fragment thing really pisses me off :-(
"
Hi, I recently picked this build up and have a fair few of the items, but I'm struggling a bit with where to go next. I still have degen from my 5k shield to 4.5k before I get a buff to 2.3k regen and it fills right back up.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bestesthunterEU/characters
could you offer some help/advice please?

I'm at 4.6k now with much crappier gear than yours and i sustain it just fine. I'm at 86% fire res,lvl 18 PoF but my sceptre gives +2, and i'm not using vitality. If your res ain't where mine is you're missing something.

"
fr0sty1337 wrote:
Somebody knows how strong the Energy Shield recovery rate on belt is? Is it worth losing Energy Shield for the effect since there arent many good belts available?

From what i understand now, the % recovery translates to ES regen. So if you can get 10% es recovery, that should essentially be ES regen. I crafted a 15% recovery belt on PoB and at around 4.9k es it grants an extra 120 life regen and 111.8 ES regen, not sure why it gave two different stat boosts, but regardless it's pretty good if you can find a good belt with that mod.
"
fr0sty1337 wrote:

Very strong. It's a multiplier against your total ES regen. So if you normally regenerate 2k energy shield/sec that gets multiplied by 1.2 (in case of 20% roll) to 2.4k regen/sec.

Keep in mind though that this extra regen is NOT displayed on the character sheet in game. It does work however. Luckely PoB does show the increased effect.
"
TheRealSin wrote:
"
Hi, I recently picked this build up and have a fair few of the items, but I'm struggling a bit with where to go next. I still have degen from my 5k shield to 4.5k before I get a buff to 2.3k regen and it fills right back up.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bestesthunterEU/characters
could you offer some help/advice please?

I'm at 4.6k now with much crappier gear than yours and i sustain it just fine. I'm at 86% fire res,lvl 18 PoF but my sceptre gives +2, and i'm not using vitality. If your res ain't where mine is you're missing something.

"
fr0sty1337 wrote:

From what i understand now, the % recovery translates to ES regen. So if you can get 10% es recovery, that should essentially be ES regen. I crafted a 15% recovery belt on PoB and at around 4.9k es it grants an extra 120 life regen and 111.8 ES regen, not sure why it gave two different stat boosts, but regardless it's pretty good if you can find a good belt with that mod.

I'm at 110% fire res so it;s not that, I sustain it now but I can't without my kikazaru at level 80, no idea what I'm missing
"

I'm at 110% fire res so it;s not that, I sustain it now but I can't without my kikazaru at level 80, no idea what I'm missing

- Your Purity of Fire is lvl 21 (20 + 1 from helmet). You need lvl 23 to get the extra max res. Higher max res = less degen = better sustain
- At Templar start your pathing down the wheel taking ES+Armor, whilst you should be pathing topside for a total of 1.2% extra regen
- Get to Influence asap. Extra aura effectiveness = more max fire res from purity of fire
- Spec into Quick Recovery for an extra 0.8% regen. Use Energy from Within jewel in jewel socket next to it to convert the life to ES.
"
Fritso wrote:
"

- Your Purity of Fire is lvl 21 (20 + 1 from helmet). You need lvl 23 to get the extra max res. Higher max res = less degen = better sustain
- At Templar start your pathing down the wheel taking ES+Armor, whilst you should be pathing topside for a total of 1.2% extra regen
- Get to Influence asap. Extra aura effectiveness = more max fire res from purity of fire
- Spec into Quick Recovery for an extra 0.8% regen. Use Energy from Within jewel in jewel socket next to it to convert the life to ES.

thanks, managed to get +600 now. I was kinda following Zizarans version a bit.

I feel a tad squishy, do I just need more ES?
Well, I'm fully at wits end. I followed the youtube video linked in the guide to an absolute T (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvm5napimE), and RF is still completely unsustainable at level 39. I have every unique advocated for, using each aura, and talented as suggested. I even used these comments to find extra things that could help, such as the Energy from Within jewel used at the appropriate spot.

I sit at over 100% fire resist with Purity going, ES is at 1260, life is 125 with 613 reserved. I went Guardian and picked the appropriate ascendencies. I have absolutely no idea what more I need to do or what I've missed. As I leave town and simply activate RF, I have about 15 seconds before its wiped out my energy shield (despite regeneration) and deactivates on my life. This is, of course, without any enemies hitting me.

How he's walking through stuff and tanking bosses at 34 in the video is absolutely blowing my mind. I don't get it. I've read every comment here over the past few days, and most folks who post as I do get in return "get more ES" or "more res"...but the creator of the video didn't have those things, and is, as I watch, completely fine. I'm at a total loss fellas.
Last edited by PeopleReady on Mar 10, 2018, 2:06:04 AM
"
PeopleReady wrote:
Well, I'm fully at wits end. I followed the youtube video linked in the guide to an absolute T (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvm5napimE), and RF is still completely unsustainable at level 39. I have every unique advocated for, using each aura, and talented as suggested. I even used these comments to find extra things that could help, such as the Energy from Within jewel used at the appropriate spot.

I sit at over 100% fire resist with Purity going, ES is at 1260, life is 125 with 613 reserved. I went Guardian and picked the appropriate ascendencies. I have absolutely no idea what more I need to do or what I've missed. As I leave town and simply activate RF, I have about 15 seconds before its wiped out my energy shield (despite regeneration) and deactivates on my life. This is, of course, without any enemies hitting me.

How he's walking through stuff and tanking bosses at 34 in the video is absolutely blowing my mind. I don't get it. I've read every comment here over the past few days, and most folks who post as I do get in return "get more ES" or "more res"...but the creator of the video didn't have those things, and is, as I watch, completely fine. I'm at a total loss fellas.

Ruby flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info