Don't Put New Legacy League Zana Crafts In Permanent Leagues 2.6.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I have to take that back.

Both Bloodlines and Torment 3ex Zana 8 mods were available on all leagues.

Thanks
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
@Goetzjam you don't get to determine what people take seriously and what people don't. Losing out of league modifiers in standard, while legacy league gets access to every single one of them is a pretty big "fuck you" to standard players. I'm sorry if you feel like that it is a joke, but I have to strongly disagree.

But I will agree that future content is more important than Zana modifiers, simply because we're talking about a temporary condition (Zana is most likely going to get changed regardless of what happens with leaguestones) versus permanent additions (I haven't seen any acts removed yet, although they were streamlined a little bit).
"
ghoulavenger wrote:
@Goetzjam you don't get to determine what people take seriously and what people don't. Losing out of league modifiers in standard, while legacy league gets access to every single one of them is a pretty big "fuck you" to standard players. I'm sorry if you feel like that it is a joke, but I have to strongly disagree.

But I will agree that future content is more important than Zana modifiers, simply because we're talking about a temporary condition (Zana is most likely going to get changed regardless of what happens with leaguestones) versus permanent additions (I haven't seen any acts removed yet, although they were streamlined a little bit).

The whole fucking point of the temp league is a flashback style event, which have been run a number of times over the course of poe, the only exception to that now is that people can also get the items from the previous leagues.

If it required more then just flipping a switch to make it work differently on standard, then it wasnt and isnt worth the effort to make standard have the same zana mods.

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:

The whole fucking point of the temp league is a flashback style event, which have been run a number of times over the course of poe, the only exception to that now is that people can also get the items from the previous leagues.

If it required more then just flipping a switch to make it work differently on standard, then it wasnt and isnt worth the effort to make standard have the same zana mods.

Flashback style events last a week at most, and Legacy is a full blown league of its own. So while you're right in concept you are not right in practicality. Similarly I can't imagine having separate Zana mods taking more than a day away from the productivity going toward the new acts (and this is solely if they need to change the framework to allow Zana to have different mods on different realms, for all we know that framework already exists -- I wouldn't be surprised because leagues and standard are already completely separate). Since the 3.0 release date isn't fixed, this seems like a minor investment at best, much like flipping your switch. Probably would have been more work in deciding which mods to keep active in standard, which is pretty much a coin toss anyway.
"
ghoulavenger wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

Flashback style events last a week at most, and Legacy is a full blown league of its own. So while you're right in concept you are not right in practicality. Similarly I can't imagine having separate Zana mods taking more than a day away from the productivity going toward the new acts (and this is solely if they need to change the framework to allow Zana to have different mods on different realms, for all we know that framework already exists -- I wouldn't be surprised because leagues and standard are already completely separate). Since the 3.0 release date isn't fixed, this seems like a minor investment at best, much like flipping your switch. Probably would have been more work in deciding which mods to keep active in standard, which is pretty much a coin toss anyway.

No they don't its been years since they've done week long events, flashback typically last 1 month.

I dont care if its 20 min or 4000 hours to make the change, the change isn't necessary because zana mods have ALWAYS been the same BECAUSE ZANA MODS ARE CORE GAME FEATURE.

Thats it end of story.

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:

No they don't its been years since they've done week long events, flashback typically last 1 month.

Week, month, still not a full blown league like Legacy is.
"
goetzjam wrote:

I dont care if its 20 min or 4000 hours to make the change, the change isn't necessary because zana mods have ALWAYS been the same BECAUSE ZANA MODS ARE CORE GAME FEATURE.

Thats it end of story.

Did someone piss in your soup? You're taking my disagreement with you awfully personally.
"
ghoulavenger wrote:
Did someone piss in your soup? You're taking my disagreement with you awfully personally.

Food for thought.

goetz objected to people asking for a search function on the in game passive tree.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
ghoulavenger wrote:

Food for thought.

goetz objected to people asking for a search function on the in game passive tree.

I said it wasn't worth the time to do, there are many ways to do that with tools outside of game. Matter of fact you should very well know by now that if you dont plan a tree a head of time chances are the builds going to suck. Its somewhat redundant with the tools we had.

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
ghoulavenger wrote:

Food for thought.

I said it wasn't worth the time to do, there are many ways to do that with tools outside of game. Matter of fact you should very well know by now that if you dont plan a tree a head of time chances are the builds going to suck. Its somewhat redundant with the tools we had.

You'd better not be using the search function.

He also said he'd quit PoE if there were a SSF mode added.
"
You'd better not be using the search function.

He also said he'd quit PoE if there were a SSF mode added.

Not the ingame one no, again it wasnt needed.

Do you have a source on the second part? If not recant because its libel.

FeelsBadMan

Last edited by goetzjam on Mar 23, 2017, 11:09:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info