Don't Put New Legacy League Zana Crafts In Permanent Leagues 2.6.

"
raics wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
So now we have part of a 'test' mechanic which is being put into the core game but without the reason the test exists. As I've said, it makes absolutely no sense.

I agree something like this probably happened:
- we'll give players new zana mods because league mods would be redundant in legacy temp
- after it ends we will implement leaguestones as a core game feature
- I don't think anyone is free to configure the standard league mod set for 3 months, doesn't matter anyway, pretty much nobody plays perma for the first month of temp and we will have beta afterwards

But Chris is forever saying that they have a loyal playerbase who only ever play permanent leagues. He says it in just about every podcast.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
But Chris is forever saying that they have a loyal playerbase who only ever play permanent leagues. He says it in just about every podcast.

Some say that girls don't fart.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

And those that say girls don't fart, don't have access to the international grilpump statistics database.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 1, 2017, 7:23:59 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

And those that say girls don't fart, don't have access to the international grilpump statistics database.

It's fine, statistics are duplicitous anyway.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Yup, this makes zero sense. Such change only makes sense if you have leaguestones.

I don't play Standard, but I gotta admit this is pretty terrible for game overall.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
raics wrote:
It's fine, statistics are duplicitous anyway.

Can't say I ever tasted one.

I'll take your word for it, wouldn't want the fart flavoured one.
Casually casual.

I think they stopped giving a damn about standard a long time ago.

Standard obviously is not important enough for them to make a second table, because they actually are likely calling the same mechanics from both leagues, so making individual zana mechanics for both leagues would have required some input.

There are two possible reasons they did this:

a) They don't care about standard

b) They noticed late that the old zana mods don't make much sense when you have league mods readily avaible by other means and splitting zana options between standard and temp. leagues would have taken too long, so they decided in favor of temp leagues... oh wait we are back to point a)

I can't even blame them because I have the suspicion that those league tokens might come back to standard after the legacy league ends and might replace zana in the future. So they are testing out those new mods now. And if that is the case having 3 months of not being able to get access to league specific areas (a lot of the uniques are still avaible with divination cards) is tolerable.

Of course it would be better if they actually acknowledge that this is the plan, because however you put it, they somehow messed this up a bit, either by not clearly communicating or by just forgetting that standard even exist (maybe there are so few players in standard the GGG forgot it exists).
"
Emphasy wrote:
maybe there are so few players in standard the GGG forgot it exists

I believe Permanent Standard is the second most populated league, if not at the beginning of a league cycle, certainly a few weeks in.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:
maybe there are so few players in standard the GGG forgot it exists

I believe Permanent Standard is the second most populated league, if not at the beginning of a league cycle, certainly a few weeks in.

Thing is... what does second most even mean. Mars is likely the second most habitable planet in our solar system, but hardly anything would survive there.
Std is something like 20% - 25% of the population, iirc.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info