Don't Put New Legacy League Zana Crafts In Permanent Leagues 2.6.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Bex, can you post the Zana mods for 2.6 in permanent leagues, you only have the ones for Legacy.

The ones listed in the patch notes are the same for Legacy and Standard.

What?

But permanent leagues don't have leaguestones.

"
Because Legacy returns many previous challenge leagues, we're trying out a different approach to Zana mods for the next three months.

No sense is being made.

As it stands, permanent leagues are getting the new Zana mods, which exist because of legacy league.

In the absence of legacy league and leaguestones these new Zana mods make absolutely no sense.

Don't forsake your loyal players so easily, GGG.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 1, 2017, 5:36:55 AM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2017, 7:43:28 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think the STD players can deal with it, they can test the new system to and give feedback.
"
Zaccie wrote:
I think the STD players can deal with it, they can test the new system to and give feedback.

Welcome, sir. Take a seat.

Chef has some new cream he created specifically for your favourite pie would you give your feedback on this new cream?

Oh, we don't have the pie, just imagine the pie.

:/
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 1, 2017, 6:14:59 AM
"
Zaccie wrote:

I don't think you understand the problem. They cut off possibility to play past leagues mods on STD (including hunt for past leagues uniques) for at least 3 months.

It's dumb ass move or even worse, considering Bex words, they just forgot about it. Considering, that on STD play ppls who spend thousands of dollars on supporter packs, it's like a spit into face of their loyal customers.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
+1 you're right Anu, those new Zana mods are tailored to Legacy leagues - as GGG also said - no need to have them in perm leagues atm. And as Tmaciak already pointed out, if this remains as is no way to have some previous leagues and items for AT LEAST 3 months ...

So please GGG consider having old Zana mods for perm leagues

"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Mar 1, 2017, 6:32:12 AM
I'm going to have to buy 20 stash tabs just to store the white bases that I'd want to chance with a Zana mod...

The only good thing about this is that after 3 loooong boring months just mapping regular content, I'll have like 3000 chance orbs and 1000 scours to spend in a single chancing session when Zana mods come back.

If they ever come back that is....
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

lol. rekt Std.

But yeah, I agree. Std players are thrown under the bus. Would it be so hard to extend the Std Zana list with a selection of old league mods, besides the newly introduced mods?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 1, 2017, 6:54:22 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

lol. rekt Std.

But yeah, I agree. Std players are thrown under the bus. Would it be so hard to extend the Std Zana list with a selection of old league mods, besides the newly introduced mods?

Well the new Zana mods are created specifically for the legacy league, because of the existence of leaguestones.

You may have noticed I've advocated for current league mods to run globally in all leagues for the last 4 years. We are given excuses, or reasons as they put it, that league exclusive content is a test. I personally don't buy that, it's a bribe, nothing more.

So now we have part of a 'test' mechanic which is being put into the core game but without the reason the test exists. As I've said, it makes absolutely no sense.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 1, 2017, 7:07:36 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
So now we have part of a 'test' mechanic which is being put into the core game but without the reason the test exists. As I've said, it makes absolutely no sense.

I agree something like this probably happened:
- we'll give players new zana mods because league mods would be redundant in legacy temp
- after it ends we will implement leaguestones as a core game feature
- I don't think anyone is free to configure the standard league mod set for 3 months, doesn't matter anyway, pretty much nobody plays perma for the first month of temp and we will have beta afterwards
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 1, 2017, 7:15:08 AM
+1

The new "damage" and "life" mods are lazy and shit. There is no excuse for this.

Let's just have a cursory look at the decision making process these mods encourage:

"Damage" (Long-Ranged Gameplay)
Avoid avoid avoid >> Minimized opportunity-cost investments into player-damage

"Life" (Long-Ranged Gameplay)
Aforementioned player-damage investments mitigate the impact of this mod

"Damage" (Close-Ranged Gameplay)
Can't avoid >> Maximized opportunity costs likely resulting in higher defensive requirements or simply a higher body count

"Life" (Close-Ranged Gameplay)
Maximized opportunity costs compound the impact of this mod widening extant disparity

"Melee buffs incoming" LOOOOOOOOOOL
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Mar 1, 2017, 7:18:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info